THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

^^^ i remember being able to play outdoors... these 40 year old knees be hating me the day after man....

Allot of these "kids" still pushing 700+ for them thinking they're going up. Smh. Wait till mom and dad get a credit card bill and they have to liquidate fast.

Won the Kobe undefeated pack. Missed out on today’s release.

Good to see a few in here get the Undefeated pack though. I may not have gotten anything but seeing absolutely almost everyone else miss as well was super disappointing. First time I have ever tried for an Undefeated release and I saw a lot of things about UNFTD backdooring and F&F'ing a lot of their stuff so I didn't have my hopes up, glad you got it though.

Allot of these "kids" still pushing 700+ for them thinking they're going up. Smh. Wait till mom and dad get a credit card bill and they have to liquidate fast.
My wife has been the one winning a lot of things lately so she's fully expecting money to be transferred to her within the next billing cycle lmao. Told her she pretty much gets my next paycheck

Donald Duck AD Exodus today
D82CCBA8-75BA-4FA2-A825-5E7B2A73E720.jpeg

The only thing I didn't go for on SNKRs was the black swingman jersey. I didn't bother to enter as I have many Kobe authentic jerseys and wanted to give someone else the chance to cop for personal use. All I want is the Big Stage/Parade 5's from Mamba week and Ill be set until the Bruce Lees come out.

Undefeated sent out more invoice emails this morning. You had to check out by 3pm. Most likely cancelled orders.

F3B25209-7268-4D6B-A7F7-78FD9B832D02.jpeg

Well Mamba week was a complete disaster, went 0 for whatever amount Ls. Wore my grinches all week and bought some Kobe tees from random sites to celebrate in my own way and get something Mamba related. May pay resell for the big stages, only pair I really wanted. Still TBD.

Congrats to all the real fans that hit, and to those reselling these, a big F U ( :

If anyone wanna part out the undefeated mamba set and wanna sell the multi colored one in sz 10.5us, drop me a PM

Back
Top Bottom