THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I have a feeling that you are all feeling weird and disturbed right now when it comes to Kobe releases!

Have a feeling Nike will release a new protro colorway if the Lakers win the title
undefeated-kobe-5-protro-gold-purple-DA6809-700-3.jpg
and/or 5 Rings :nerd:

anybody order the bluethegreat kobe shirts on Kobe Day and still not receive item/shipping?
My buddy got his stuff a few weeks ago, i think some NT members posted theirs a while back as well.

anybody order the bluethegreat kobe shirts on Kobe Day and still not receive item/shipping?
My buddy got his stuff a few weeks ago, i think some NT members posted theirs a while back as well.
I emailed 2x and they said that it was taking a while due to the high volume of orders. Then I got the shirts delivered last week with no shipping or tracking notification.

I would reach out to them if I was you.

Nike reversible shorts came in.

and the 4’shave been zip locked in the og box for a long while. Had to bring em’ out for game 1.

Attachments

• 33D1645C-DFBB-45FC-BA83-FB3D697B8367.jpeg
    33D1645C-DFBB-45FC-BA83-FB3D697B8367.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 252
  • A22A18A6-3C52-4EE9-9ACD-6FC2D1AF146B.jpeg
    A22A18A6-3C52-4EE9-9ACD-6FC2D1AF146B.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 529
I emailed 2x and they said that it was taking a while due to the high volume of orders. Then I got the shirts delivered last week with no shipping or tracking notification.

I would reach out to them if I was you.
What email did you send to? I only see a form to contact for commissioned artwork on the site. Thanks!

Nike reversible shorts came in.

and the 4’shave been zip locked in the og box for a long while. Had to bring em’ out for game 1.

Want those shorts bad. I don't know how I missed them, probably the one day I didn't check for new stuff. Hope they re-stock.

I got the shorts through Nike. I have Solelinks notifications active on Twitter, so as soon as they posted the link I went for em.

Back
Top Bottom