THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Is it common for the Kobe Logo on the outsole to wear off? I'm eyeing a pair of my grail 8s, which are "gently worn".

b8kvfppe6sbphiani4ga.jpg

Wow wtf wrong day to sleep in. I knew they’d drop on SNKRS at some point, but today of all days. Cmon man, 6 hours behind est is rough

Regret it to this day not keeping this shoe
The best BHM Nike ever made

I regret not buying this shoe. I wasn't into Kobes (and low tops) at all back then. I loved this BHM theme but I opted for the Lebron X version instead. 8 years later and the Kobe VIII's would be my first choice easy. A no brainer. How time flies and how things change...

Agreed. To surprise drop em on a random day with no heads up is complete bs. They should've just dropped em last Friday same time as DSG and FTA. At least with the grinch restock back in April, that actually marked his last game. Today was just so random. It's whatever at this point. I'll most likely drop resell in a few days once prices come down and be done with it. Good riddance to the Nike contract finally ending if this is the way it was gonna be moving forward. Save money in the future

We really shouldn't be surprised since this isn't the first time Nike has done this for somebody's end of contract last sneaker. Kanye's Red Octobers lol

Would've been funny if they just dumped it on Nike.com also.

I just paid resell for Bruce Lees and am calling it a day. Going to just enjoy the shoes and memories I have and leave this Nike contract headache behind.

I still think there's a willingness on both sides for some kind of deal so a comeback is always possible. But don't want to waste any more mental energy on this BS.

✌️

Back
Top Bottom