THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

With this "possible" fusion... would yall still rock with them. Cuz I know some folks get em exclusively for hooping while others for both hooping and casual. It wouldn't be a basketball shoe anymore right if it had a running bottom... right?!

We have no idea what they look like. Really no way to tell. If they look exactly the same minus some minimal things I’m down. I personally don’t think that’ll be the case

Not sure if I believe the whole fusion thing…

so Nike knows that we want Kobe’s by trying this gimmick but won’t come to an agreement with Vanessa so we get Kobe’s that we can wear on court?

I'm not even gonna front, I'd probably be interested in a Kobe 8 or 11 with the Pegasus soles :lol:
I think those two uppers would look best with it.

:lol: man I hope you're joking.
I took a Pegasus midsole and just dumped it on top of the 7. This looks stupid as hell :rofl:

galaxypeg.jpg

no pls hell to the NO,,dont ruin the shoes

no pls hell to the NO,,dont ruin the shoes
What he said. A kobe runner makes zero sense anyway, but cool photoshop job no less. That being said if they put kobe uppers on a dunk midsole or something for a lifestyle release I could see that being nice. But noooo to runners

Its such a shame that many of New sneakerheads won't experience the kobe 8.
I was really looking forward for the protro 8s.
But I guess that just a dream .
Nike was going to skip the 7s and go directly to the 8s.
This as a guy I have befriended off of Offer Up just sent me the Grafitti 8s as show of appreciation. Just waiting on my next hooping session. I've always told folks 8s for me.... best hooping pair.... especially cuz I've always been a light guy. Inserts on both my ID 8s still strong and now I'll have these.

Attachments

• 1637674922342876444119067140251.jpg
    1637674922342876444119067140251.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 16376749740158993879441512198673.jpg
    16376749740158993879441512198673.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 141
Its such a shame that many of New sneakerheads won't experience the kobe 8.
I was really looking forward for the protro 8s.
But I guess that just a dream .
Nike was going to skip the 7s and go directly to the 8s.
Man, forget the new sneaker head for a minute. A lot of them about just fitting in and $$$$

i’m mad we won’t get to see a revamped 8 because i was so looking forward to that with all the new tech that’s come out since them

Can nike follow what Adidas did to their kobe line?
Remove the kobe name, remove the kobe logo and keep everything the same.
And release the kobe 8 and future kobes .
Name them nike zoom bean .

1637680392545.gif

We’re talking about shoes and you’re trying to offer up those cheeks!
Aha exactly. Back story.. we both sz 11.5 and we each were on OU trying to swap for our sz in the HOFs with each having a pair in another size. So we essentially starting chatting kobe and the kicks. He don't have social media accounts so he sent me over his mobile and we've been continuing from there. He got a bunch of kobes like some of you guys.... def more than me lol. I've helped him seek out a few kicks over here in NYC. So the Grafittis were like a thank you... plus he knows they are in the hands of someone who values them

Last edited:
Aha exactly. Back story.. we both sz 11.5 and we each were on OU trying to swap for our sz with each having a pair in another size. So we essentially starting chatting kobe and the kicks. He don't have social media accounts so he sent me over his mobile and we've been continuing from there. He got a bunch of kobes like some of you guys.... def more than me lol. I've helped him seek out a few kicks over here in NYC. So the Grafittis were like a thank you... plus he knows they are in the hands of someone who values them

1637709103283.gif

Glad to see that someone who appreciate them got’em!

Aha exactly. Back story.. we both sz 11.5 and we each were on OU trying to swap for our sz in the HOFs with each having a pair in another size. So we essentially starting chatting kobe and the kicks. He don't have social media accounts so he sent me over his mobile and we've been continuing from there. He got a bunch of kobes like some of you guys.... def more than me lol. I've helped him seek out a few kicks over here in NYC. So the Grafittis were like a thank you... plus he knows they are in the hands of someone who values them

That's what's up.
Hope Nike and Vanessa can eventually work it out. Would love to be able to grab some Protro 8s.

This as a guy I have befriended off of Offer Up just sent me the Grafitti 8s as show of appreciation. Just waiting on my next hooping session. I've always told folks 8s for me.... best hooping pair.... especially cuz I've always been a light guy. Inserts on both my ID 8s still strong and now I'll have these.

I LOVE THE KB8s i have few pairs of them,,i need more but NOT paying resellers price

NIke and Vanessa needs to settle their dispute or whatever disagreement they have,,business as usual am=nd more PROTROS to be made

Probably gonna go and cop some 11's then have them reglued. Cheaper than buying the protro 4-6's now
Copped BHM 11’s from my friend for 140. They were already reglued. He Bought them before Kobe died for 120 then reglued them for $30 used them once didnt feel em and sold them to me

Back
Top Bottom