THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

That's the crazy part...

When Kobe was a sneaker free agent, I don't remember him covering up the logos.
This was post-Adidas (after he bought out his contract)/pre-Nike; no disdain for a brand he potentially wanted to sign with (2002-2003)

Jaylen Brown is directly against Nike but oddly still wears Nike's

Pics are missing the GOAT Christmas Kobe.

I know people will argue it’s the 6s but they’re just loud. Every shoe nowadays is loud. The 6s were just one of the first.

The 5s however: wearable color way, way better movie tie in, almost a collab (volt was Nike’s hero color for a while but especially during this era, but also a nod to the hair color), color changing upper to match any of the colors on his outfit, red speckles.

GCRkF4XXkAA_4_O.jpeg.jpg

A few things going on here. Whatever his reasons to remove the logo are his own.

But he can get them on demand if not free, it’s like giving a whale a tic tac if he has to pay for them due to being the highest paid player in the nba.

The optics just look bad for Nike when you got people just trying to get one to show off the logo, but are not able to. And were unsuccessful on 3 SNKRS drops among other Kobe releases going on 4 years now.

A few things going on here. Whatever his reasons to remove the logo are his own.

But he can get them on demand if not free, it’s like giving a whale a tic tac if he has to pay for them due to being the highest paid player in the nba.

The optics just look bad for Nike when you got people just trying to get one to show off the logo, but are not able to. And were unsuccessful on 3 SNKRS drops among other Kobe releases going on 4 years now.

1703619238155.gif

This makes no sense

3Xs the stock of previous kobe releases my 🍑. Nike has had 1 1/2 years to increase production numbers. Yes i know thats prolly just for SNKRS but they aint distributing 1/2 or more of their production to retailers

Did they ever say every release would be high volume?

All of you who just sit around complaining as if you're owed sneakers. Stop going for them.

30k stock is peanuts compared to what they’re pumping out in J1’s now. Would’ve thought with all the marketing Nike is doing for “that’s mamba,” they would’ve produced way more. Gotta offset those billboard and commercials costs somehow

They're probably gonna make as much profit or more on the $824 jacket as they are with the shoes

Did they ever say every release would be high volume?

All of you who just sit around complaining as if you're owed sneakers. Stop going for them.

Thanks for quoting my post.

Im glad that the kobe threads have resorted to calling ppl out and saying ppl are “complaining” when SOME of us are stating an opinion and highly probable fact. Thats the point for a forum right? Ok thought so 👍🏽

As i said in MY post, nike had ONE & a HALF years to manufacture/produce this line is higher volume numbers and it still seems like total overall quantity is low and will obviously not match with demand. Can’t speak on anything going forward but i honestly dont see supply meeting demand only because resellers will try to capitalize off everything

I'm just chilled TF up in bed totally forgetting about the release lol. Lemme turn the cpu on and log in to SNKRS right quick

Thanks for quoting my post.

Im glad that the kobe threads have resorted to calling ppl out and saying ppl are “complaining” when SOME of us are stating an opinion and highly probable fact. Thats the point for a forum right? Ok thought so 👍🏽

As i said in MY post, nike had ONE & a HALF years to manufacture/produce this line is higher volume numbers and it still seems like total overall quantity is low and will obviously not match with demand. Can’t speak on anything going forward but i honestly dont see supply meeting demand only because resellers will try to capitalize off everything

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom