THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Damn missed the hoodies earlier. Don't feel like going to the Nike store either to see if they have them, oh well.

Would be nice to have some Kobe shorts not past my knees :ohwell:
Brooo lol. Yea with the 9s campaign that's when I grew up from what I used to cop with XXL...XL kobe shorts. Went L from then on. A black pair and a grey pair. Last kobes shorts purchased.

Can’t help but think of Hali did the same movement in something like some Kyries with a rounded sole, he wouldn’t have slipped. Same for that Rondae clip I pulled from Arizona.

I’d like some Kobe gear but I’m gonna pass on the That’s Mamba stuff, that’s cheesy

Walked in and grabbed the last Large hoodie:

IMG_1562.jpeg

Thought people would want the black hoody over the grey. I personally liked the grey more and was on it at drop time. After pending for almost 5 min, my size sold out, but was able to get the black hoody almost immediately.

Spending $800 on a jacket and can’t be bothered to open it

That’s a certain type of wealthy, hope I get there one day :nthat:
Not wealthy, just poor money management lol. I’ll have to find a time to take it out of the bag when my wife isn’t around. Don’t think she’d be happy finding out I bought the jacket. Even though she thought it was “only” 500

T shirts restocked on NDC…

Got both hoodies, should be in today. Anyone get theirs in yet? Kinda curious about the quality on these

T shirts restocked on NDC…

Got both hoodies, should be in today. Anyone get theirs in yet? Kinda curious about the quality on these

I don't think the t-shirts ever sold out, probably just pulled.

The sweatshirts are coming from California. It's probably mid quality since it's only $70.

Anyone have experience with Nike's tall sizes?

Only sizes left on those Kobe tee's on my Nike.com are S-XL in tall sizes, would I be able to pull those off being 5'11-6'0?

EDIT: will the sleeves be longer too? 🤔

Will they fit like those mid 2000's super long t-shirts that every hiphop head had? 😅

Back
Top Bottom