THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Does anyone know a good way to source older Kobes? I am trying to find a pair of the pop art 9s, but it’s ridiculous what people ask for.

Anyone know what this is about? “ I want a shoe”
(In the camo’s)

IMG_8514.jpeg

Read the right foot.

I meant to put “I want a shoe…”
I guess I wanted to know if there’s a story behind why they put that on the insole

I don’t remember my OG black del sol’s having that back in the day but maybe I just forgot

I meant to put “I want a shoe…”
I guess I wanted to know if there’s a story behind why they put that on the insole

I don’t remember my OG black del sol’s having that back in the day but maybe I just forgot
They did from what I remember. It was enlarged on the insoles.

Looks like my VB 8 got lost in transit. It's been stuck in KY since the 16th and hasn't shown any movement. It's supposed to be delivered on the 22nd, but not holding my breath. This sucks
It probably already moved and will update tonight. Everything I get from Nike now doesn’t update tracking until it’s in my city for some reason

It probably already moved and will update tonight. Everything I get from Nike now doesn’t update tracking until it’s in my city for some reason
I also noticed nike isn't the most updated at times, which is why I always click the tracking number and it redirects to the UPS app. I'm not expecting it at this point so once a couple days pass after the expected delivery date, I'll reach out to Nike to inquire about a refund.

Does anyone still have their Bruce Lee 9s or Pop Art 9s and willing to part ways?
If nike protroed the italian camo's and venice beach's, who knows maybe pop art 9s could be next. Nike can def make up some origin story with them lol. Only 9s I kept were bruce lees, philippines, and chinas.

Back
Top Bottom