THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

so i rarely post anymore in sneaker threads but i was looking for sneakers to ball in.... one problem is that i wear custom insoles so i hated the latest kobes because of the drop in midsoles.

so why am i posting in here you ask?

i found the black / yellow strike oregon ads and they aren't drop in midsoles... they have a built in midsole with zoom and lunar and an ortholite insole that can be removed.

just a heads up for those that wanna play in kobes and hate the drop in midsole and for that argument a few days ago saying that nba players don't get custom cushioning setups....

Do the nxt's fit TTS? I normally wear a 9.5 in kobes because I got up half a size but I haven't purchased any nxt's

Last edited:
Do the nxt's fit TTS? I normally wear a 9.5 in kobes because I got up half a size but I haven't purchased any nxt's
I have a narrow foot & to me they're TTS but I've heard people with wide feet have had discomfort. I think Nightwing 2303 recommended going up a half a size. 

Last edited:
Anywhere else to cop the Derozan Comptons PEs online under retail? Footlocker is sold out of my size 11.5 :/

I like the white NXT's but they get dirty just by looking at them lol. Ill end up with a pair of NXT's but I'm not sure when. The black pair coming out looks pretty nice.

I like the white NXT's but they get dirty just by looking at them lol. Ill end up with a pair of NXT's but I'm not sure when. The black pair coming out looks pretty nice.

It's already on eBay lol... I will try them again if a MC releases

Don't have to wait.  There is a FSR on Undefeated's site.  Been there for days.
Thanks for the heads up but they'll get to me by the time the shoe releases. I've never used Undefeated so if they charge tax & shipping then it's not worth it. 

Back
Top Bottom