THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Caved in and copped the purple stardust yesterday! Thinking about doing a lace swap with the FTS kobe a.d.s if the purple matches the outline of Nike check!

Caved in and copped the purple stardust yesterday! Thinking about doing a lace swap with the FTS kobe a.d.s if the purple matches the outline of Nike check!
can we please get some On feet pics with the original laces? [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Yea but won't get here until weds [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

You sure that was babyj?
stop being a baby, J.

tongue.gif

Yea they definitely look dope and are a must cop. I don't know which I will cop first, the purple stardust or Igloo. Guess i'll see in person and then determine. Can't get both at same time, I'm a baller on a budget lol

(Then again, if I just remain patient, I may can get both when they go on sale - - - - - - - - -  hmmmmmm!!!)

I'm pretty sure I remember the Bone Kobe ADs being $134.97 yesterday and a few days ago, but today they are at $129.97 before the promo code is applied. 

Bone Kobe ADs are around $99 with ebates 10% on NDC.  Pretty good deal unless you have a footlocker in store discount/vip reward 

Last edited:
Kobe rocking the NXT's casually. 

Then again, when's the next time we'll ever see any pics of him playing again? [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Kobe should never touch a basketball in front of a camera again. He has the absolute perfect ending, should just walk away while everyone is still in awe. Jordan should have done the same after game 6, I wonder if he would be seen as even more immortal if he hadn't returned to the wizards.

Kobe should never touch a basketball in front of a camera again. He has the absolute perfect ending, should just walk away while everyone is still in awe. Jordan should have done the same after game 6, I wonder if he would be seen as even more immortal if he hadn't returned to the wizards.

Don't think anybody would complain, if he came back for one more year... Jordan going to wizards didn't do anything to his legacy! He's still the GOAT...

Back
Top Bottom