THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_6115.jpg

Hey look at that. A very creative design that's not too loud. With that being said, Nike won't release them.

Is the sizing the same on the IDs as the regular releases for the ADs? Also how would yall compare the ADs to the XI Elites and EMs? Thank you.

Couldn't care less about Dragon Ball, Pokemon, or any of that stuff (nothing wrong with it). But those PEs are A+. PEs, but why couldn't they put half that effort in one of the regular releases. The AD was such a wasted model (including iD options). In the creativity area, they put out almost 0 effort. Nike could have done so much with these. Last pairs I owned were Ruthless Precision and Comptons, and traded them away to wash my hands of the line. Did the same with the 10s except for the HTMs, Xmas pair, and iD Grinch. This from a person who still owns over 170 pairs of Kobes. I really hope they come back strong with the next model. Thought we would have seen some info by now.

Out of curiosity. Did anyone ever figure out what happened to the Time To Shine ADs? Did they just decide to not produce enough for a GR? At one time, they were supposed to release, but date I was given was months ago.

Out of curiosity. Did anyone ever figure out what happened to the Time To Shine ADs? Did they just decide to not produce enough for a GR? At one time, they were supposed to release, but date I was given was months ago.

I wish somebody knew bc those were the best CW!

I want that grey pair! But not at $119

The red pair was at Niagara falls outlet for $74.99 2 weeks ago..

Couldn't care less about Dragon Ball, Pokemon, or any of that stuff (nothing wrong with it). But those PEs are A+. PEs, but why couldn't they put half that effort in one of the regular releases. The AD was such a wasted model (including iD options). In the creativity area, they put out almost 0 effort. Nike could have done so much with these. Last pairs I owned were Ruthless Precision and Comptons, and traded them away to wash my hands of the line. Did the same with the 10s except for the HTMs, Xmas pair, and iD Grinch. This from a person who still owns over 170 pairs of Kobes. I really hope they come back strong with the next model. Thought we would have seen some info by now.
That's the frustrating part. We see with the PE's that Nike still knows how to make fire colorways, but chooses to give us the crap. It's like this with all the sigs recently.

I think Nike will focus less on the Kobe series because they want to focus more on the PG's and the active players. Look at how Jordans 15-23 turned out. All not nearly as popular as 1-14.

Grey is currently at $119 in store at FTL...if you get a VIP welcome code or something gets you close to $100

Back
Top Bottom