THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yea and my luck of course all the 10.5 are sold out. I usually wear 11 but these run big, well at least the front forefoot. All the reviews i read say they are tts but not for me. Had to go down to 10.5
Would you say your feet are on the more narrow side?
I’m planning to get my first pair but not sure on which size to get. I go TTS on other Kobe models.

Last edited:
I’m planning to get my first pair but not sure on which size to get. I go TTS on other Kobe models.
I have a wide foot (but not massively wide) and I go TTS on all of my kicks, including Kobes. I have found issues when trying on the AD Mid because some of them look like they stubbed the toe area and made the length shorter so that is why I always try my pairs on before I buy. It's actually saved me a few times from buying a wrong fitting pair of AD Mids back when I was getting the Mamba Mentality pack.

No, I don't believe my feet are narrow, but they aren't fat or flat foot either. Pretty average. On Kobe 9 elite high i can wear 10 perfectly.

Um...

I would rather the next Kobe not be laceless. You guys that want that look can hopefully buy some more NXT's at the outlets but I'm cool with that.

Same. I hate the "Laceless" trend. I understand it from a performance side but I like my traditional tongue and collar. That's why the Kyrie and Kobe line has been selling well vs the Lebron and KD. Im sure Nike and adidas knows that a majority of the people who buy basketball sneakers are buying them to wear off-court. So they should have a performance and off-court version of each shoe. And when I say off-court version I dont mean a Lifestyle Vans-looking shoe. I just mean something with traditoanl tongue and collar and more cushion.

Guess the next Kobe I buy will be the 360, depending on what that looks like.

20171206171428_original.jpg
20171206171431_original.jpg
20171206171432_original.jpg

City Edition 12/26. I'm all for clean and simple. The Swoosh border is thick on the bottom but i dig it other than that. Will be had for under $100 haha

Last edited:
I’m really looking forward to the Jacquard pair that someone mentioned a few pages back. I like the black/yellow pair but it’s just the same upper with prints on it.

I would like see some laker colorway AD NXT.

The laceless systemnis clutch imo. They just need to work a better traction pattern for indoor and outdoorplay

Do you mean for going back & forth from indoor to outdoor? I only play in my NXT's indoors & I never have to wipe my shoes.

I wonder if nike will have a special edition shoe for when they retire his numnbers. Rumor has it that the lakers might wear a black and gold snake skin jersey that day. Looks very similar too that shoe posted up.

Guess the next Kobe I buy will be the 360, depending on what that looks like.

20171206171428_original.jpg
20171206171431_original.jpg
20171206171432_original.jpg

Yup. Really hope the 360 sparks interest in this line again. Miss those days. This time of year, the hype was cool regarding a Christmas release, Grinch release, etc. People hoping they would get their IDs by the holiday and comparing expected delivery dates. Seems like this line has been flatline for so long now.

Anyone know why the Oregon and all red colorways of the AD low didn’t sell well? It seems like the bay is flooded with these two for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom