THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

A40E9012-6525-4E8E-8E86-731BBD06C87C.jpeg
805D5616-1056-49BB-B439-04600145EFAA.jpeg
4A5DCAB9-753D-4824-B4D4-D57E177EBCD8.jpeg

I like it, it had attention grabbing soles. I’ll just get thee @200 do my little personal review and wait for the NXT 720

I'm getting the impression that the minimalist construction of these 360s is limiting what they can do aesthetically. It seems like all they can do is 3 color-multi, and on the really thin 'gauze' parts of the sneaker, they can't weave any multi at all.

When they released the 9s, I started to thumb my nose a little at EMs since mesh now seemed inferior to flyknit.

This model, I wish they would release EM versions, since they could do a lot more patterns/design with EM.

I see more than 3 colors. Y’all know not to judge a shoe’s color by a few pictures. They are starting to grow on me a little.

35999585_216780672293880_5055437808907321344_n.jpg

I'm getting the impression that the minimalist construction of these 360s is limiting what they can do aesthetically. It seems like all they can do is 3 color-multi, and on the really thin 'gauze' parts of the sneaker, they can't weave any multi at all.

When they released the 9s, I started to thumb my nose a little at EMs since mesh now seemed inferior to flyknit.

This model, I wish they would release EM versions, since they could do a lot more patterns/design with EM.

kind of defeats the purpose of the 360 concept if it has EM

and they can definitely do more than one color if they want, for the most part those threads can be weaved with different colored materials

Not sure if I can post the seller on here but I bought some Kobe 360s yellow strikes off of EBay for $115 shipped. The seller used stock photos and just had the shoes set up in one size and said message the size I needed. Today I received them and they are authentic with the reciept from the store. Is it against rules to post seller info?

Not sure if I can post the seller on here but I bought some Kobe 360s yellow strikes off of EBay for $115 shipped. The seller used stock photos and just had the shoes set up in one size and said message the size I needed. Today I received them and they are authentic with the reciept from the store. Is it against rules to post seller info?

No it isn’t

Seller info is
Romeus-j7gxsb3bv
I made a best offer and stated my size. He accepted it, took 3 days to receive shoes. The store setup looked funny so I was expecting a L for $115 but I’m happy I gambled! He has the Infrared too.

I offered $125 and used the %15 off coupon eBay had last week

I’ll br skeptical as well, I don’t trust eBay at all. But thats a good deal you got though.

Seller info is
Romeus-j7gxsb3bv
I made a best offer and stated my size. He accepted it, took 3 days to receive shoes. The store setup looked funny so I was expecting a L for $115 but I’m happy I gambled! He has the Infrared too.

I offered $125 and used the %15 off coupon eBay had last week
I was wondering about that seller, thought it was too good to be a true! Shoot might make an offer now. What did you offer before the 15% coupon?

I saw that deal too but thought it would be too good a deal too. Thanks for taking one for us. I be interested in that pair down the line if nothing good surfaces.

I wish he was selling the black pair. I would double-up on those w/o hesitation. W/o a coupon at $140-$120; sadly the 3 colorways after the Mamba Days are going to be selling for that in a while anyway. I would rather devote funds now to Epics, Protros, the white 3s, Peg Turbos, etc. And it would be nice if they put the 360s on iD so I could made a fine colorway.

Are you sure they're legit though, how can you tell (it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust the seller but he does have 100% rating), the materials does feel cheap and plasticly. Thanks for the heads up though.

Are you sure they're legit though, how can you tell (it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust the seller but he does have 100% rating), the materials does feel cheap and plasticly. Thanks for the heads up though.
Seller must be an employee with Nike. Shoes came straight from the Nike factory warehouse in Memphis as if I ordered it from Nike. The midsole and flynit has no flaws, It even came with the Nike.com return reciept

Back
Top Bottom