THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Another couple of weeks goes by and ... still nothing worth a **** in this thread as far as the 360s go. I genuinely hope Nike's plan is to ramp these things up when we get closer to the start of basketball season, otherwise I just can't wrap my head around this "strategy" of basically just letting this model die a slow, boring death. It's like there is zero effort behind this project.

988AE056-B331-43EC-8C16-07B4F4BDC36A.jpeg
Do you mean the Mamba CW? If not why would you need to buy from eBay? Isn't full size run everywhere for the rest of the CWs?

LOL only one grey kobe 360 w/ volt bottoms.... Only came out overseas, that’s why I had to buy off eBay

the mids would have been such a dope shoe if only they padded the tongue a little better smh.

The blue Derozan PE is padded right? Anyone get/balled in those?

I hated the lace digging into my foot at first but the past couple times i've balled in mine, it was a lot better.

LOL only one grey kobe 360 w/ volt bottoms.... Only came out overseas, that’s why I had to buy off eBay

Really?? Is that confirmed? Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m just hoping that’s not true and they release in the states bc I want them lol

JS”

Another couple of weeks goes by and ... still nothing worth a **** in this thread as far as the 360s go. I genuinely hope Nike's plan is to ramp these things up when we get closer to the start of basketball season, otherwise I just can't wrap my head around this "strategy" of basically just letting this model die a slow, boring death. It's like there is zero effort behind this project.

What’s crazy is when I wear my 360’s people literally have no clue what they even are more than half the time. That’s how little they’ve promoted the shoe and how little supply is in stores throughout the country. People legit don’t even know they exist.

Really?? Is that confirmed? Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m just hoping that’s not true and they release in the states bc I want them lol

JS”

Not confirmed but don’t see them dropping stateside! Didn’t wanna risk it lol plus I payed retail so no biggie! Sellers on stockx are selling my size for $315

Well, I went to the mall today and saw em at footlocker. But doesn't really matter since you paid retail tbh, wish I could pull the trigger but $200 is too much ugh

It's almost like this shoe caters to a specific market.. maybe the Asian market where there's more population = more desire to purchase. Subtle stereotyping there lol.

This shoe is very tech-oriented and really only appeals to 2x markets IMO - (1) The Kobe fan and (2) Those who are after a performance-oriented shoe.

The AD's and AD Mids take care of the other demograhics.

I just hope they release more basic colors lol. I'm pretty boring in that I prefer neutral tones than MC flyknits and volts etc.

What’s crazy is when I wear my 360’s people literally have no clue what they even are more than half the time. That’s how little they’ve promoted the shoe and how little supply is in stores throughout the country. People legit don’t even know they exist.

Back
Top Bottom