THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

My only complaint is a petty one. They re-hashed the same Kobe sneaker-box. Always like when it's a new box to go along with a new model. Other then that, these are cool looking. Better in-hand than in pics.

In my 40s as well. Got these and will be all-in on the black pair.

That is the first thing I thought as well when I saw the box. I was hoping there would be a different one. In my sneaker closet, i have everything organized by numbers Kobe 1-AD NXT so the boxes play a huge part in how the setup looks overall and with the same box it's hard to differentiate from the Kobe A.D. 1, AD 2, AD3, AD4, A.D.5(latest) yea call me weird. It's an OCD thing. I know it, my wife hates it lol you should see my closet and how all my clothes are organized. By type and color lol TMI
I blame the Navy for making me like this. Created a monster ha ha

I always enjoy JAHRMON and his reviews a hell of a lot more than weartesters. JS

****PS ****
If you're having 2nd thoughts on the Sail and are thinking about selling and have a size 10.5-11 let me know. I'll cop. Keep in mind, you've worn them already so don't try to up charge me on no hype beast prices fam lol

Last edited:
Just wondered why Nike put 5 Kobe sheath shozuku logos on this shoe. The KOBE name on the back right shoe is cool, but we know they are Kobe's They couldn't think of anything else? Any other designs? Why'd they drop the Achilles stitches? I admit that the Achilles thing has been used for too long, but why not come up with something else? Definitely not complaining. They still fire. Just an observation.

Thoughts anyone?

52B05A06-B9A7-4875-82CC-0F9325413DAD.jpeg

Got mine!

They fit ok..there was some space on toebox but it wasn't that bad.

They felt like the 5s imo and I'm loving it. Can't wait to play in these bad boys

i missed out on these,,where can i cop for retail??

First impression

I was skating on these at first..it got better after an hour of playing. Had to laced em up tight. Hopefully it just needs breaking time.i was playing on clean court too smh

Just like any other new shoes. My foot was hurting in the beginning. The cushion feels the similar to 11 imo. I was hoping like the 5s or 6s but they were a just better ride for me.

This might change in the next few weeks. I'm hoping anyway

Back
Top Bottom