THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Btw are they done with the Kobe 360? Or any more colorways coming out soon? Smh feel like they were gonna go full marketing push on em then cancelled their plans after the 1st 2 colorways released...

AimbotHacker AimbotHacker you’re going to have to stop. You’re killing my wallet. I don’t want to but I must.
n4q8w35hy25x.gif

IMG_7815.JPG

Sorry for being offtopic but got em for $8 after credit on Mercari, traction fully intact, holy steal batman! I remember when the V dropped I wanted them so bad but I was just a broke HS kid with no means of copping, how times have changed. Tempted to see how they still are for ballin but I'll likely clean them up and sell em for profit.
what did you take the picture with, a Motorola Razr?!

Btw are they done with the Kobe 360? Or any more colorways coming out soon? Smh feel like they were gonna go full marketing push on em then cancelled their plans after the 1st 2 colorways released...

The last Kobe ad next model only had limited CWs and 360s are NXT as well, so prob same thing w/ cws. Sucks bc love the 360s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom