THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yea them boxes are huge asf

Kd 8 elite box beats that.
img_3838.jpg

Nike-KD-8-elite-high-with-box-300x300.jpg

FYI, that's a daily thing if you are subscribed to get the magazine.

The unfortunate thing is you cannot use coupon codes on Kobe's at least not the ones that are new. Maybe clearance, haven't tried that yet, but even FTL and FA, you can't use the coupon codes on them smh
Nike are thieves.

Then unsubscribe to the thread dude! What u doing in here?
Because I love the Kobes, I just hate how neglected his line has become. The Exodus is like the Venomenom or Mentality and everyone is going crazy for it and I just don’t understand it at all. It’s a low end shoe. We went from the Kobe 9 Masterpiece which I consider one of the best sneaker releases of all time down to this. The 360 had major potential but had head scratching colorways.

I want a Kobe 14 with zoom, fly knit, some nice colorways and no cheesy naming scheme. Is that too much to ask for?

The AD Exodus looks great to me. I just think its weird KD gets way better materials for only $10 dollars more retail.
The cool thing is Nike has released more Kobe models more frequently since he retired. We have 2 protros and 4 sigs and 2 takedown in about 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom