THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Maybe it's just me, but "bleeding purple" sounds like a gimmick that landed in Nike's lap on the beethoven 9s.

Doesn't bother me one bit.

DSC_3843.jpg

Beethoven would’ve been the goat if they had real flyknit and the upper doesn’t turn pink. Hopefully when Nike protro’s them one day they’ll have real flyknit.

Just wanted to say I'm enjoying seeing everyone's Kobe's. I'm more of a lurker than a participant on here, Kobe threads were always dope to see everyone sharing their ID's. Hoping to get a chance to get a pair to commemorate Kobe and Gigi. #LegendsAreForever

Kinda shortlived collection of mine. Only started with the 8s and ended with the 11s. Been just picking up 1 or 2 of some releases after that.
IMG_20200201_185729.jpg

Man the 9 Elites had such good colorways, but that high ankle piece is such an eyesore to me.

Kobe 9 high are some of my favorite shoes of all time.

that’s my favorite too. But it’s one of those shoes that looks good aesthetically, but weird when they are on you. Perhaps they only look good if you are like 6’6 or something.

not 6'6" but can confirm they look better if you're taller

copping the Masterpiece manually, back during the chaotic NDC F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 days was a highlight of my sneaker obsession

Back
Top Bottom