THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Do it. I was looking at some Undefeated Protro IVs today and then found some counterfeit ones...didn't realize they were making them.

While they look legit, they are very well worn. Look at the bottom on one of the last pictures. There’s hardly any tread left. Plus there’s no original laces. He has a pair of red laces inside of the shoe. I’d say take a hard pass on those. Way too sketchy with no feedback and him trying to claim they are brand new

That a joke?? Those are Kobe 6, the pics show used shoes, description says new, and the pics are all different.
I asked for a reason. Thanks to those who were helpful, this is also why I tend to just lurk threads and not post.

I asked for a reason. Thanks to those who were helpful, this is also why I tend to just lurk threads and not post.
He is right though. The shoes do appear worn. They are a 6 not a 9 model. The zero feedback should always be a no go while I do understand we all have to start new sometime. The price is too good to be true for a DS pair of these. The no box is unusual if they are new also. To have pics in different settings may be due to seller stealing others pics, possibly. They are a size 7 I understand. Too many questions to put your money on.

He prob found them at a garage sale for $1 bc those were somebody’s grass cutting kicks lol

-0% feedback/sales
-he thinks they are Kobe 9s
-claims they are new 🤣🤣🤣

Crazy how peeps fall for all these suspicious scammers on the internet these days!

Last edited:
When is Nike and all other sites gonna start selling Kobe shoes and apparel?????
C1945B6D-96B4-4838-8846-509AF76F9A6F.jpeg

I bet they’ll start selling again shortly after the public Memorial later this month.

lots of money to be made.

I bet they go the EXTREMELY limited route from here on out.

Anybody who was plotting on those Grinch 6 protros can kiss that dream goodbye. They’ll probably make 100 pairs and will be limited to the first 100 people to do some random 2k task.

I bet they’ll start selling again shortly after the public Memorial later this month.

lots of money to be made.

I bet they go the EXTREMELY limited route from here on out.

Anybody who was plotting on those Grinch 6 protros can kiss that dream goodbye. They’ll probably make 100 pairs and will be limited to the first 100 people to do some random 2k task.

I think (hope) it will be the opposite.

I hope they go the holiday AJ11 route and retro a shoe yearly in the alleged 'millions' on mamba day.

I think (hope) it will be the opposite.

I hope they go the holiday AJ11 route and retro a shoe yearly in the alleged 'millions' on mamba day.
Those sold out n nobody could get them. So basically we’re screwed from here on out!

F Nike and the resellers. Can’t believe actually real fans who don’t buy just to resell or collect can’t get a pair. The world truly is a sh*t hole

A situation like this hasn’t happened before. Hard to say

You’re right and Nike’s in a tough situation right now. If the sell his items it’ll look like they’re trying to profit off of his death.

If they don’t sell, fans will be mad and all of the prices of the stuff out there goes up.

And when they do sell, will the resellers buy it all up to flip?

It’s a tough situation.

You’re right and Nike’s in a tough situation right now. If the sell his items it’ll look like they’re trying to profit off of his death.

If they don’t sell, fans will be mad and all of the prices of the stuff out there goes up.

It’s a tough situation.
Depends on the contract and the executor of the estate

It’s a tough situation.

best way to defeat resellers is to make enough for everyone.

and ya it does suck, especially since i love to ball in kobe's and don't care about reselling the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom