THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Kobe 24ever

Attachments

• 8DE8105D-C273-4E87-8827-69E90D2F430E.jpeg
    8DE8105D-C273-4E87-8827-69E90D2F430E.jpeg
    691.3 KB · Views: 374
Still haven't received my kb patches they supposedly shipped on Feb 12. Can't find a way to dispute it thru paypal. Tried sending several emails after the 10th business day but no replies. Gonna try calling them next. Hate they go the cheap route and send via regular mail. I know I didn't throw the envelope away either coz I look thru them all.

Still haven't received my kb patches they supposedly shipped on Feb 12. Can't find a way to dispute it thru paypal. Tried sending several emails after the 10th business day but no replies. Gonna try calling them next. Hate they go the cheap route and send via regular mail. I know I didn't throw the envelope away either coz I look thru them all.
Interesting you say that. I’m in the same boat. I had them mailed to my office so I know they never arrived. Not sure where they mailed from, though. If they don’t show up by Tuesday I’ll get refunded. I already placed a separate order that now says it shipped as well. It was before the first order was missing, I just decided I wanted a couple more of the patches. Wonder if that order will actually show up.

I placed 2 orders that said they have shipped one for one piece and the other for two pieces and haven’t received either one. It’s kind of pissing me off.

Interesting you say that. I’m in the same boat. I had them mailed to my office so I know they never arrived. Not sure where they mailed from, though. If they don’t show up by Tuesday I’ll get refunded. I already placed a separate order that now says it shipped as well. It was before the first order was missing, I just decided I wanted a couple more of the patches. Wonder if that order will actually show up.
Someone posted a pic of the envelope from the Lakers thread and it came from LA. I know damn well it don't take 2 weeks for mail to arrive from LA to
SD.

Well maybe the good news is, none of our orders are lost now that this appears to be common. Maybe the stupid Lakers Store generates the shipped email when they haven’t actually gone in the mail yet. Annoying but as long as they show up, I’m cool.

I got my patches already. They are sweet! I have them on my fridge.

I got my patches already. They are sweet! I have them on my fridge.
I have a new plain black hat from 47 standing by that I’m putting one on, if they ever ****ing show up. It’s extra annoying since my office is in El Segundo a mile down the same street as the Lakers practice facility and an official Lakers store. I don’t get it but I still figure they’ll show up.

Im actually in the same boat. Shipped but never received

I have a new plain black hat from 47 standing by that I’m putting one on, if they ever ****ing show up. It’s extra annoying since my office is in El Segundo a mile down the same street as the Lakers practice facility and an official Lakers store. I don’t get it but I still figure they’ll show up.
Maybe it's bcuz you ordered a billion like the Snakeskin XI's. You KNOW you can't just order one.

Im actually in the same boat. Shipped but never received
This can’t be a coincidence that a bunch of us in here, from a small random sample, haven’t received them but we all did receive shipping notifications all around the same time, give or take a day or two. What, are a bunch of random mailmen ripping us off? This is why I’m still convinced we’ll get them.
Maybe it's bcuz you ordered a billion like the Snakeskin XI's. You KNOW you can't just order one.
:lol: I made two orders of two patches each. Two of those patches are going on hats, one each for me and my stepdad who got me into hoops and the Lakers as a kid and who is a big-time Lakers fan. The hats will be worn, at least mine will be. A lot. The other two patches, I’m just putting away for now to have down the road. This is one of those cheap but important/historical little items that I feel like, once they’re gone and time passes, they might be hard to come across again.

Last edited:

I got a hold of LakersStore. Mine got sent back due to USPS being "unable to forward" saying my address (that I've used for 24 years) was not valid. When I spoke to the rep he said it was a common issue with people who paid with PayPal. So had to re-order using a CC. brucefan74 brucefan74

I got a hold of LakersStore. Mine got sent back due to USPS being "unable to forward" saying my address (that I've used for 24 years) was not valid. When I spoke to the rep he said it was a common issue with people who paid with PayPal. So had to re-order using a CC. brucefan74 brucefan74
Interesting. Mine that arrived today, the envelope—which is addressed properly to my office address—has a yellow label on the bottom that says “unable to forward for review.” No idea what that’s about, and I paid with a CC, not paypal. It obviously finally showed up, but the whole ordeal/delay doesn’t make a lot of sense. Hope you get them this time. I’m still waiting to see of my second order shows up.

Back
Top Bottom