THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

wait so does that mean the eastbay mamba sports academy stuff is not legit? Or its saying the new name mamba & mambacita sports hasn't put up any new merch

Likely means that there is no new merchandise with the new logo/branding. The link from the Mamba Sports Academy takes you straight to the Eastbay Store merchandise page so it should be the latter.

Still waiting for the fleece hoodies to come back so I can order one for my daughter and wife. Maybe 1 more for me too, LOL.

guys i was cleaning out my closet and found these but not the box. whats the official name of these and did kobe ever wear them in game?
EA89AADD-7C28-42FE-BD42-F7D6220B3DA2.jpeg

Yup! Kobe 2 Lites. Uppers were so stiff, but the feel of the 2s are great. Kobe did wear them in the preseason in 2007.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 5.43.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 5.43.57 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 348
Anyone get their Sloan and Bennett hoodies yet? Mine shipped (shipping label USPS) like literally 2 weeks ago from LA ... I live in LA. And of course, S&B doesn't respond to emails.
I ordered mine several wks ago so far no shipping notification. No problem taking my money right away though. Really poorly run business.

I never tried the lites but I have the prelude 2 and I love how they feel, waiting on 2s and Xs to retro/protro
Yeah, the 2s were somewhat weird looking shoes, but that sole/cushioning is fantastic. Still have my ID pair in mint condition. Should’ve bought the Orca Strengths back then. Would definitely buy a protro version.

I like them bcuz they're like 2k7s basically or as the story goes Kobe wanted another shoe like the 2k4/5 after the Kobe 1

I read in this article 2016 on nicekicks that Kobes Nike contract ends 2021 . So they might put out a lot of colorways of his shoes just to finish out the contract.

I read in this article 2016 on nicekicks that Kobes Nike contract ends 2021 . So they might put out a lot of colorways of his shoes just to finish out the contract.

the real question is how much of the branding does Nike own vs Kobe. 2021 could be protro mamba 6-11, all money to nike and nothing to share with Kobe's estate.....

wait so does that mean the eastbay mamba sports academy stuff is not legit? Or its saying the new name mamba & mambacita sports hasn't put up any new merch
They changed the name to whatever it is now and stating their is no official gear for that name

states EastBay is the only place to grab mamba academy stuff

else where would not be legit

I'm assuming they didn't make too my fakes, if at all of the Kobe AD line?? Specifically the AD Exodus? See a whole bunch of tb colorways on ebay that I'm thinking about scooping.

the real question is how much of the branding does Nike own vs Kobe. 2021 could be protro mamba 6-11, all money to nike and nothing to share with Kobe's estate.....

If they don't renew the sneaker deal, Nike can put out the shoes without the "Kobe name or his logo. Just like Penny Hardaway only the shoes that have his 1 cent logo or his name on the box he gets money from not the Foamposite Pros, Air way up etc. Deion Sanders didn't renew his Nike deal they still put out the shoes without his logo or name. Because Kobe has died he wont be around to promote the shoes and do the sneaker tours allover the United States and abroad so eventually they will phase out the Kobe line. Jordan is #1 , Lebron #2 Durant #3 Kobe #4 Kyrie #5 as far as sales nike nike .

Likely means that there is no new merchandise with the new logo/branding. The link from the Mamba Sports Academy takes you straight to the Eastbay Store merchandise page so it should be the latter.

Still waiting for the fleece hoodies to come back so I can order one for my daughter and wife. Maybe 1 more for me too, LOL.
The Mamba Sports Academy's name hasn't changed. Just the foundation's name changed so the gear will still have the same logo most likely.

Back
Top Bottom