THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

E2A496BC-219F-4D35-882D-7E152F9B0E79.png

Use Gardner20 for 20% off.

Slow/no news on the Lakers Protro 5.
In the meantime there are some new gear posted at the Mamba Academy gear shop.
Got a couple hoodies and pants already and they fit TTS in my opinion, so ordered a few more while they last.

I saw a few pages back that some said quality on embroidery isn’t the best. For me personally I can’t complain as these seem to be the only Kobe gear you can grab at the moment.

I rewatch any random videos I see posted on IG, even if I saw it before. My wife is like didn't you watch that before and I tell her I will never not watch anything kobe related if it comes up. I don't even follow a ton of people, but the random feed always post related stuff I've watched so tons of kobe videos come up

I rewatch any videos I see posted on IG, even if I saw it before. My wife is like didn't you watch that before and I tell her I will never not watch anything kobe related if it comes up

ya I do the whole IG thing everyday. Can’t not do it. Missing bean

Slow/no news on the Lakers Protro 5.
In the meantime there are some new gear posted at the Mamba Academy gear shop.
Got a couple hoodies and pants already and they fit TTS in my opinion, so ordered a few more while they last.

I saw a few pages back that some said quality on embroidery isn’t the best. For me personally I can’t complain as these seem to be the only Kobe gear you can grab at the moment.
Lakers Colored Proto 5 is releasing this month.

Prices in my size finally went down recently. I had bids on both pairs before Kobe passed and they were both basically near retail. My greedy a** should of just bought them at the time. I paid a price I was comfortable with tho and I’m happy I was finally able to purchase. The 4s are gorgeous in person. Still doesn’t feel real :frown:
12F14DD1-047F-46C1-B6B1-20F4480F5D6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom