THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Original Kobe 1s, DS
147ED2D7-EEFE-4DF1-BF41-E1D2173A2007.jpeg

Love the OG I's! I still have 3 pairs DS as well.

Was looking at that Eastbay link and looking at the specs of the Exodus. I always loved the fit and comfort once broken in, but I remember most reviews not knowing what type of foam they had in the mid-sole. Eastbay says they are Lunarlon, now I know two years later.

Cut. Attack. Fly.
Throw your game into overdrive with the Nike Kobe A.D., a lightweight, low-cut basketball shoe built for playmakers. Designed to the Mamba’s own demanding specifications, here’s a game-changer for players who know victory goes to the quick and agile. You’ll be ready for any venue, with sure-footed responsiveness on the boards, and comfort on unyielding outdoor surfaces.

Staying Power
The most visible features that will help you extend your game include a hyper-ventilation mesh upper, ultra-comfortable foam midsole, Zoom Air heel cushioning, and high-traction rubber sole pattern. But hidden within, the Kobe A.D. features Dynamic Flywire to ensure strong support, while micro-grooves in the forefoot provide a sense of natural foot action.

•Breathable mesh upper with molded foam details for cushion and support.
•Low-top design promotes free range of motion.
•Flywire cables provide firm fit.
•Lunarlon foam midsole with flex grooves ensures comfort.
•Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
•Micro-tread pattern supports quick cuts and prevents slipping.

Well damn.. I was playing ball and noticed the soles on my 8’s are starting to separate :ohwell:

Looking at maybe getting a pair of 11’s or Mentality 2’s

My Kobe collection (if you even wanna call it that) is a very humble one. I don’t have a group shot. Ima have to take a pic someday. Since he’s passed away though I’ve pulled out da first pair of Kobes that I ever bought. These are now apart of my rotation. Finally was able to get some pics of me in them.

59010984-36AC-4FF8-84F3-2F654F7CAE7C.jpeg

My Kobe collection (if you even wanna call it that) is a very humble one. I don’t have a group shot. Ima have to take a pic someday. Since he’s passed away though I’ve pulled out da first pair of Kobes that I ever bought. These are now apart of my rotation. Finally was able to get some pics of me in them.

59010984-36AC-4FF8-84F3-2F654F7CAE7C.jpeg
Always regretted not buying pythons when they released. Recently picked up a pair in good condition at a great price, along with some other pairs.

715A6BEC-B349-49DD-9E29-9782B0C0DF56.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes IM taking corona serious. And probably this ain’t the best thinking aloud at this moment. Buuut with all that’s going on I’m monitoring the F out of these resale sites. Hoping these gouging aHoles get as nervous as I am and just start lowering these prices.

Yes IM taking corona serious. And probably this ain’t the best thinking aloud at this moment. Buuut with all that’s going on I’m monitoring the F out of these resale sites. Hoping these gouging aHoles get as nervous as I am and just start lowering these prices.

Prices have been dropping on mostly all Protros, at least in my size. Still wanting to scoop a pair of Prelude 6s and I’ll be good for a while.

I've been getting notifications on those price drops on the protro 4's as well. honestly, unless it's slightly above retail/at retail for the black mamba and fir cw, I'll probably continue to watch from afar. Wife already gave the greenlight to purchase if it's at a decent price

I've been getting notifications on those price drops on the protro 4's as well. honestly, unless it's slightly above retail/at retail for the black mamba and fir cw, I'll probably continue to watch from afar. Wife already gave the greenlight to purchase if it's at a decent price

Where are you guys watching??? GOAT still has them for close to 400 in my size.

Back
Top Bottom