THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Where are you guys watching??? GOAT still has them for close to 400 in my size.
Goat and SX. I mean people were listing black mambas in a size 9 for 600 just a few weeks ago. I tend to always gauge the highest offers. People only offering a little over 300 currently for the black mambas. Firs BIN was 240 I think. I saw highest offer at 160/180 just a couple days ago

Last two days!

Kobe AD Exodus - TB Burgundty.jpg

Kobe AD Exodus - TB Purple.jpg

Nah, the backtab sucks for hooping if you play with low cut socks. Plus I find the upper material not the best for making quick cuts and lateral movement compared to a solid upper like on the 5

I think they are over rated. Just the fact that the toe tends to cave in is a big no no to me.
That’s why I never bought a pair. Especially thought the Chaos pair was dope but better off having another pair of actual Chaos Vs and no weirdly mis-shaped Exodus :lol:

Damn, was so excited until I read the caption. Thought it was to show that Protro 9s were planned to come after the 5s and that we were getting Laker colorways off the jump. Need to stock up on 9s if they ever Protro those.

I feel like after a few washes this hoodie will go to ****. Hate to say it. More on the cheap side imo. Compared to 2018 team hoodie (at bottom) it feel like a knock off.
FB3C12F8-CA3C-4CC8-A34C-2C4FE3EA5D2A.jpeg
B5FC262B-7981-4D8C-B468-18B563DF7A63.jpeg
5E3DCEBA-32DB-4C37-A4F2-C3596C354FDE.jpeg
IS QUALITY GOOD ENOUGH ON LAKERS HOODIE TO PATCH IT UP A LIL? I HAVE A COUPLE KOBE PATCHES LEFT AN SOME IDEAS FOR MORE.

Back
Top Bottom