THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

People really think it’s all about money?

Like Nike’s knocking on Vanessa’s door saying, “So about the release of those Bruce Lee’s”...

1590425096989.gif

She has full control of everything of his. If she doesn’t want something to release til a new contract is agreed upon then she has the power to do so.

I’d argue that a later release is better anyways because folks that really want them now will still cop later. If you release now, in a time where folks are bored at home with disposable income, you’re likely going to have more folks trying to turn a quick buck. Just my two cents.

People really think it’s all about money?

Like Nike’s knocking on Vanessa’s door saying, “So about the release of those Bruce Lee’s”...

1590425096989.gif
😂😂😂😂 yooo exactly.... Im PRETTY SURE the hold up of protros have to do with NO NBA right now. No better place to to promote than the League.. People in here knocking V calling her a gold digger etc When y'all don't know her at all or where she is mentally, that woman lost a husband and Daughter mannnn she ain't not sitting there thinking "we need to make sure they get protros"....

Wait, what? Isn't this a time where there's more people at home WITHOUT disposable income?

I’m speaking mainly about the population of sneaker heads that pay attention to whether or not a Kobe shoe drops. Whether it’s stimulus check or excess money from the temporary extra unemployment funds, or young bucks who are working that weren’t paying bills anyways and now aren’t able to go out at spend like they normally do, folks that care about this type likely have more disposable income.

Being honest. I don’t think vanessa had even started to think about estate stuff until maybe recent just seen an article that his body Armor is now hers

Being honest. I don’t think vanessa had even started to think about estate stuff until maybe recent just seen an article that his body Armor is now hers

Stop. If you’ve ever been in complete control of someone’s estate you’d know that 4 months after a death is not when you “just start thinking about estate stuff.” It’s something that you kinda have no choice but to start taking care of pretty much right away after their death. Just about every day the last 4 months she’s probably had to do something involving his estate. The most profitable out of all of those that could continue to bring her and her kids money for the rest of their lives while they continue honoring Kobe would be Nike, who I’m sure they’ve had many conversations with. We probably won’t know when a new contract is signed until something actually releases cause Nike, in respect to Kobe, probably wouldn’t just put out a statement stating they couldn’t agree to terms with Vanessa if it came down to that.

Those are amazing!! Hopefully they will be released before next Feb... But being honest, I just want them to see a release no matter what.

360s Yesterday...
8A17394B-E51E-4604-9F8D-09D15F109C15.jpeg
C5EE39E4-FD3D-4C18-A934-3F794EFD47E4.jpeg

If the 360’s weren’t $200 retail when they released, they came out with a few more good colorways and Kobe was still playing and wore them on court I think more people would acknowledge them as one of the GOATs performance wise. I just don’t think that many people bought them compared to Kobe’s other signature shoes that were also more widely available throughout the country.

So is it even worth ordering anything off Mamba Academy with it taking forever just to get a t-shirt in the mail and tracking being a mess the way it’s been for you guys?

Also, what’s the quality of the Mamba Triblend shirt if any of you have it?

I remember seeing DeRozan debuting them in the playoffs. That shoe was quintessential "Kobe". Light-weight, minimal, soccer, futuristic. I wish they had a bigger run.

Such a good looking sneaker so it was such a shame that not many colorways were released. So glad I got the Laker colorway, although I could've had them for $100 less if I just waited like 2 months :lol:

Back
Top Bottom