THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

dang, i need a bot. these releases the next two days are gonna be one big cluster F#%@

edit: L... of course

Last edited:
If Nike really waited 8 months to make these ****ing things limited they’re pieces of ****.

I have plenty of pairs of Kobes, but man it really hurts not being able to get a pair. I know its just material but knowing people gonna be flipping them for absurd prices just makes it worse. All I want is a damn pair. I know that's how the sneaker game is but still...

man, failed on the protro smh. wanted it to wear on foot

anyone know how to win in skrs consistently without knowing anyone who works at nike headquarters / connects and or using bots?

any manual who won consistently maybe through buying a lot of nike items in the past?

I’m cleaning out some dirt under my X’s and it’s super difficult :lol: Have to go in between every little nub
You're not lying. I had to rub it on a rug for a few minutes to clean them. It doesn't help that all of them have translucent outsole. I ended up selling the 2 pairs I had.

Some oldies but goodies:

full

full

Man I’m sick over this. Resellers want over $600 for these and I can’t justify spending that. This is awful man. I’m so frustrated

Be also sick of the fools who pay.

It’d be nice if the sneaker community united and refused to buy Kobe’s from resellers but that’s won’t happen.

Nike also needs to be made aware financially that we don’t respect their “Limited” sneakers specifically in this case with the Kobe’s.

Unfortunately once a person misses out on a purchase from retailers, they’re running up to resellers like

1598216610786.gif

Back
Top Bottom