THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

UNDFTD championship tee came in. Joints fit kinda slim. A Large would've been too long though :rolleyes
The print seems pretty good quality though so that's a plus.

edit: Upon further inspection, UNDFTD did me dirty man. Print ain't even straight on the shirt :emoji_cry:
undftd.jpg

Last edited:
UNDFTD championship tee came in. Joints fit kinda slim. A Large would've been too long though :rolleyes

edit: Upon further inspection, UNDFTD did me dirty man. Print ain't even straight on the shirt :emoji_cry:
undftd.jpg

You can’t even tell

1602781578219.gif

undftd.jpg

i got a xl, however my order hasnt even shipped yet man.

Hate to admit it... but yeah |l

My most wanted pair of Kobe's ever. My most coveted sneaker grail at the moment. I'm guessing re-sale prices will be triple or more :frown:
We’re in the same boat.
They are a grailkobe 5 and it sucks we don’t got a chance

tbh i’m not mad at resellers think they would’ve been out for them regardless. It’s the average joe who wants them only to flip

Cant get mad at anyone who wants a kobe for me memorabilia etc

Hate to admit it... but yeah |l

My most wanted pair of Kobe's ever. My most coveted sneaker grail at the moment. I'm guessing re-sale prices will be triple or more :frown:

Highly doubt they'll go for triple the price of retail or more. Regardless of how sought after they are among Kobes, Nike b-ball shoes in general haven't seen those type of prices in over 5 years

Highly doubt they'll go for triple the price of retail or more. Regardless of how sought after they are among Kobes, Nike b-ball shoes in general haven't seen those type of prices in over 5 years

Im guessing $500 is peak price. I’m not paying more than $400 which is still too much but these are my favorite Kobe ever 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyone know how to stop squeaking in Zoom Kobe 8’s? My sulfur’s have a squeak in the left forefoot. My Mamba Day Kobe’s also squeak. Gotta be Zoom air, right? Do they even have Zoom air in forefoot?

Back
Top Bottom