THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I know I’m not in the thread that much but I went ahead and grabbed em for $450. Atleast I’ll have em. Prices may drop but can’t see no other mamba releases coming. I got “pop” and”Kay yow” 6 already

Last edited:
I know I’m not in the thread that much but I went ahead and grabbed em for $450. Atleast I’ll have em. Prices may drop burn can’t see no other mamba releases coming. I got “pop” and”Kay yow” 6 already

For the HOFs? I'd pay that!

I’m planning to go the same route. I just don’t want to deal with the headaches with all the forthcoming Ls and effort. If they go for lower, that’s cool. I just want to secure one pair.

I have a decent feeling that they made a higher stock in these compared to the rest of the protro 5s

Made this my new phone background

6446ecbad39f954ebf4e52094b30b6c7.jpg

Is there one more pair to release? Vanessa said two more recently, was that the Del Sols and Undftd? Or did she not include the Undftd?

Are bots being used on reservations now?! Fml fully booked 10:15:01. Strike on everything SNKRS related.... can’t reserve and never win draws. They’re really making resell the only route.

Attachments

• 486A9FDD-B547-4FA8-B37B-6CF4AD22B2D7.png
    486A9FDD-B547-4FA8-B37B-6CF4AD22B2D7.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 276
They did a SNKRS pass for Undefeated La Brea that was booked within a couple seconds... you can probably forget about them deciding to have made more of these.

They did a SNKRS pass for Undefeated La Brea that was booked within a couple seconds... you can probably forget about them deciding to have made more of these.
I’m actually surprised I had a chance to pick a size...but unfortunately it was all gone. Usually I click and it’s already fully book. Small victories I guess 😔

I'm like 90% sure they have snkrs pass bots out there, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Welp, just gonna have to keep checking my email all morning tomorrow and pray I hit one on undefeated raffle

Back
Top Bottom