THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

How anyone hits snkrs pass is beyond me.

probably be better if the snkr sites ain’t tell everyone and SNKRS just sent a notification

have yet to hit a snkrs pass
Screenshot_20210511-151510_SNKRS.jpg

😏

We sure these aren’t fakes or customs? If not then good scoop...
They put the foundation and Kobe and Gigi’s name like a memorial, they better be damn sure everyone can get them and not one cent goes to resellers

Would be amazing if that's the final sneaker to send off the Kobe/Nike deal and is made as a preorder so anybody who wants a pair will get a pair.

But, it's Nike so we know how that's gonna go.

Also would like to see sources for those Mamba Sports Academy Logo 6s. They look more like a custom/PE situation and haven’t seen anything about these yet

*edit* nvm seeing rumored pics on Twitter now. Cool if true

Last edited:
It would be bad news for me but the best way for Nike to release these shoes, at least in terms of what they did in the past, is a charity auction like the Mags. They would still end up being resold but at least Nike would maximize $ and attention for the foundation. Of course They could mass produce and do preorders but they’ve never shown they’d do something like that

Last edited:
They better make those pre order or something. If that’s how the Kobe line ends, they better make enough for everyone.

Looks like people are getting confirmation on the HOF... starting to see it pop up on CL and other apps 🙄

I don't know, maybe it's just me but those Kobe 6's look like fakes...

Why would Nike put the logo of a brand they don't own (MAMBA) on one of their releases?

Vanessa and the Bryant estate owns the logo. She approved it.
I know she owns the logo, and sure she'd like the exposure, but that's not what I'm asking.

What does NIKE gain from adding the logo of another brand? They don’t need to, and they definitely aren’t going to out of the goodness of their own hearts 😂

2091B134-37B8-4AE1-B105-5F9B1B664B40.jpeg

Also, if we’re believing this random guy on Twitter then I guess Vanessa was trolling with the only two more release post…

more than 2 isn’t a stretch rn.

You got Kay Wows/POPs/HOF 5’s that were done already. Who’s to say there’s not more

I know she owns the logo, and sure she'd like the exposure, but that's not what I'm asking.

What does NIKE gain from adding the logo of another brand? They don’t need to, and they definitely aren’t going to out of the goodness of their own hearts 😂

Also, if we’re believing this random guy on Twitter then I guess Vanessa was trolling with the only two more release post…
Great, more L’s!!!!!

We’ll see guys…

Not that I don’t want to see more Protros released, but need to see more credible sources before I start to believe random Twitter accounts. Vanessa said 2 pairs, and DePaula mentioned there was a limited window for releases after the contract expired. So again we’ll see, I’m not getting my hopes up

She was probably right at the time but things may have changed. Remember she also she Grinches would be made widely available.

2 weeks later is a fluke. But I remember from the pack the last emails were sent around 2pm pacific time

Back
Top Bottom