THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I need a grinch restock to happen with 10 million pairs…so I can get them for $250 resell because I know I won’t be able to get them for retail regardless if there are 10 million pairs

The most frustrating thing is that the one person I know that got exclusive access don’t even wear Kobe’s

IM TIGHT

Took me five minutes of trying before it would finally take my payment.

I blame Sole Links and others who say check for access, slowing things down bombarding the system, because of people checking who don't have access.

This right here. ******* killed me man. Couldn’t check out for nothing. App or website :smh:

Screenshot_20220501-101517_SNKRS.jpg
20220501_101032.jpg

I got access but didn't see it til like 10:03 and the only sizes left were 9, 9.5 & 10 (my size). Couldn't process payment though. Sounds like it was a problem for people who got right in at 10am, though, so I don't feel quite as sick about it as I did about 15 mins ago lol.

Anyway, I hope everyone who'd wear them gets them eventually.

As for Nike and their "Exclusive" access:

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Took awhile to hit my inbox but got em. Loving the price reduction too.

Did a lot of people hit? Between church and softball haven’t been able to follow the thread…

Edit: I have purchased a bunch of Kobe’s but it was years ago. A bunch of 8’s and apparel and then a few elites but nothing in the current era.

89C6B638-3817-4694-96A7-345049EDD4BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom