THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

20220612_064011.jpg
At work. Happy Sunday y'all

Should I save for a “grail” Kobe, or should I use the same amount of money to get 2 different pairs of “lesser known” Kobe’s.

Should I save for a “grail” Kobe, or should I use the same amount of money to get 2 different pairs of “lesser known” Kobe’s.
Referring to the grail here. How much does it mean to you? What shoe is it? How much? What are the lesser known?

Referring to the grail here. How much does it mean to you? What shoe is it? How much? What are the lesser known?
Was thinking a used pair of All Star 6’s as the “grail”. My dream Kobe is obviously Grinches, Bruce Lee’s, or Chao’s, but that will prolly never happen.

“lesser known”, being Concord 6’s, Ink 5’s, etc

Was thinking a used pair of All Star 6’s as the “grail”. My dream Kobe is obviously Grinches, Bruce Lee’s, or Chao’s, but that will prolly never happen.

All star 6s as in the Red ones or East LAs...OCs.. 3Ds?!

Get the grail now and work on getting the others

What’s the grail? Im curious

The absolute grail for me would be the Grinches, but the grail that’s realistic for me, is the All Star 6’s.
Would a fairly used pair be good.... cuz those would be more affordable than DS? And what price range you looking

Actually found a guy with a used... that is accepting 550. I tried for 450.

That price range wasn't even the case when they released for our size 11.5

Actually found a guy with a used... that is accepting 550. I tried for 450.

That price range wasn't even the case when they released for our size 11.5
Would be crazy to get a used for $450, assuming it’s in good condition.

Obviously I’m not gonna find a VNDS in that price range, but as long as the heel isn’t scratched too bad and they aren’t splitting, it would be good.

Would be crazy to get a used for $450, assuming it’s in good condition.

Obviously I’m not gonna find a VNDS in that price range, but as long as the heel isn’t scratched too bad and they aren’t splitting, it would be good.
I'll send you pics in DM

Back
Top Bottom