THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Take the full length Zoom drop-in midsoles from the Lebron 11's and put them in the Kobe 9's and it's

1658270548580.gif
Goat combo. UNMATCHED. I feel like the react drop ins in the GT cuts would prob fit really well too.

Since we being honest
Zoom BB1/ Huarache 2k4 &2K5 > the whole Kobe line

If you know you know

I spent decades/$$$$ searching for another Zoom bb1

1658277608235.jpeg

The fit, the zoom, the traction….shoe had no weakness

If I had to take one shoe in the Kobe line to match up with the BB1 it would be the Kobe V but you have to go through the hideous break-in process with them. Once you break in the Kobe Vs> huarache 2k4 & 2k5

Last edited:
Since we being honest
Zoom BB1/ Huarache 2k4 &2K5 > the whole Kobe line

If you know you know

I spent decades/$$$$ searching for another Zoom bb1

1658277608235.jpeg

The fit, the zoom, the traction….shoe had no weakness

If I had to take one shoe in the Kobe line to match up with the BB1 it would be the Kobe V but you have to go through the hideous break-in process with them. Once you break in the Kobe Vs> huarache 2k4 & 2k5
Nice!

Haha that reminds me I drove to Canada once (from Det) and found a pair at an outlet there… but it was a suede based upper that didn’t have great support. Did an ID on the Zoom BB2 but they didn’t quite match up to the OG

Fundamentals today. I tried the NUAntidote cleaner on my Prelude 6s... def brought back the icey blue soles. Just used them on my FTB 3s as those yellowed... and will be applying them to these to see if that prestine white comes back
20220720_171217.jpg

Fundamentals today. I tried the NUAntidote cleaner on my Prelude 6s... def brought back the icey blue soles. Just used them on my FTB 3s as those yellowed... and will be applying them to these to see if that prestine white comes back
20220720_171217.jpg
40 cream and plastic wrap with some sunlight

One of my very favorite XI's popped up online recently... the Kobe Elite XI All Star 'Northern Lights'. I've got a chance to cop for €200 VNDS without box, should I cop or not? If it was a 10.5 I would have already pounced but they are a 10. I heard these run a bit longer though... is that true? For sake of reference I fit well in a size 10 in the Kobe 6 OG (a good kind of snug).

Attachments

• 1658577782944.png
    1658577782944.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 277
  • 916cb777-a9cb-47c6-b5f8-abdb17371a43.jpeg
    916cb777-a9cb-47c6-b5f8-abdb17371a43.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
People still wildin on these sweet 16’s man, this is crazy
750AE9CB-97C5-4079-9354-38FB143BA850.png
Y’all little footers have it easy
2F2A5841-61E5-4502-A027-80258F992F18.png
Yea man. They have been decreasing.. well on SX and Goat... you'd think these outside listings would follow smh. But I'm still gonna rock the patience game. Still mad I didn't capitalize, well it was too late, on a pair that was around 700+. Team 11.5

I may be bitter how Nike did the release and I didn’t get them for retail but I’m gonna be honest here. The mambacitas are honestly one of the weaker looking mambas to release out of all the protros. They are clean but one of the weaker protros. I respect the meaning and all and that’s driving the price hike but when I seen them in person I was like “meh”. I’m not dropping $600 on a “meh” pair. Im a sucker for black/white colorways too but devin bookers black/white basic proto 6 is better. I can’t find a pic of his pair I’m talking about though

One of my very favorite XI's popped up online recently... the Kobe Elite XI All Star 'Northern Lights'. I've got a chance to cop for €200 VNDS without box, should I cop or not? If it was a 10.5 I would have already pounced but they are a 10. I heard these run a bit longer though... is that true? For sake of reference I fit well in a size 10 in the Kobe 6 OG (a good kind of snug).
TTS like the 6s

I may be bitter how Nike did the release and I didn’t get them for retail but I’m gonna be honest here. The mambacitas are honestly one of the weaker looking mambas to release out of all the protros. They are clean but one of the weaker protros. I respect the meaning and all and that’s driving the price hike but when I seen them in person I was like “meh”. I’m not dropping $600 on a “meh” pair. Im a sucker for black/white colorways too but devin bookers black/white basic proto 6 is better. I can’t find a pic of his pair I’m talking about though
I don’t love the names and the Mamba academy logo on the heel. Having the 2 and 24 would’ve been enough.

Yeah, you're bitter

because it's about a lot more than the colorway, be easy though champ

Back
Top Bottom