THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IDs still going strong

20230512_164850.jpg
Absolutely 💯

This Sloan and Bennett hoodie was really popular after Kobe and Gigi's passing. Was out of stock for years, just got an email that Sloan and Bennett are doing another run of them. I love mine, and just ordered 2 more plus the t-shirts. If you're interested, apparently they are only accepting orders for a week.

This Sloan and Bennett hoodie was really popular after Kobe and Gigi's passing. Was out of stock for years, just got an email that Sloan and Bennett are doing another run of them. I love mine, and just ordered 2 more plus the t-shirts. If you're interested, apparently they are only accepting orders for a week.

Tee is dope but that hoodie is overkill

Lol idgaf if lebron wore it. I just don't want all that text on the sleeves and the hood.
You think I posted it because LeBron was wearing it? lol oh my. It's a standard design in hoodies, nothing overkill about it. But to each their own.

You think I posted it because LeBron was wearing it? lol oh my. It's a standard design in hoodies, nothing overkill about it. But to each their own.
You can relax it's an opinion lmfao. I like keep it basic with just graphics on the front or back. You act like I'm judging you for liking it.

Thanks for the info S Sim23 Do you know what exactly it says on the sleeves and hood? I've seen these hoodies on lots of celebs and sportspeople, especially in the first year after the tragic accident. I automatically assumed they were super limited, highly overpriced and from some premium streetwear company. Seems like a relatively normal hoodie at the end of the day, probably a standard cotton - polyester blend in terms of material. Affordable and attainable. I've always liked them aesthetically. Might cop...

Thanks for the info S Sim23 Do you know what exactly it says on the sleeves and hood? I've seen these hoodies on lots of celebs and sportspeople, especially in the first year after the tragic accident. I automatically assumed they were super limited, highly overpriced and from some premium streetwear company. Seems like a relatively normal hoodie at the end of the day, probably a standard cotton - polyester blend in terms of material. Affordable and attainable. I've always liked them aesthetically. Might cop...
The lettering is in Korean and spells out the brand Sloan and Bennett. S&B is a Korean "luxury" brand trying to plant a seed in LA (and doing so quite well I'd say). $8.24 of each hoodie gets donated to Vanessa's foundation and another $8.24 to the Coach's family.

The hoodie itself is a standard cotton hoodie. It's not like the level of Kith/Supreme/higher end Champs. Soft inside, a standard $50 hoodie. And I now have 4 of them so I have 0 complaints. It reps Kobe/Gigi and people always ask me where I got it from when I wear it

The lettering is in Korean and spells out the brand Sloan and Bennett. S&B is a Korean "luxury" brand trying to plant a seed in LA (and doing so quite well I'd say). $8.24 of each hoodie gets donated to Vanessa's foundation and another $8.24 to the Coach's family.

The hoodie itself is a standard cotton hoodie. It's not like the level of Kith/Supreme/higher end Champs. Soft inside, a standard $50 hoodie. And I now have 4 of them so I have 0 complaints. It reps Kobe/Gigi and people always ask me where I got it from when I wear it
Yea I was able to get on the initial run back in 2020. The processing and shipping def took some time. It is... just another over priced hoody. Speaking of which... with the matte Mambacita one... was upset with the fit when I finally took it out the package to wear.... the sleeves are humongous(order a Medium, my normal sweater size)

Just opened the link... don't remember them being 50 bucks....some reason thinking they were more.

Thanks for the heads up! Okay, you've definitely peaked my interest in purchasing. Can you say anything about the sizing? Is it TTS or more of a oversized cut? &, in terms of material, could you tell me if its 100% cotton or some kind cotton blend?

Back
Top Bottom