THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I think fugazi’s struggled to get the gradient right on Grinches …. So maybe these leaks are all fakes and the reals will have gradient

Sounds like a long shot to me tho lol
I think it's some real truth to that, the slew of images that just came out of nowhere after the announcement was crazy

Also the scales are off too—that upper definitely is not just a solid red

They've basically been maintaining their bad habit of trying to plug an unwanted product of theirs.

Something that caught my eye in that IG post is how the box is different from the one shown in Nightwing's video on the 8 Protros.
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 10.28.09 AM.png

Box shown in IG post is more like the ones used in previous Protros whereas Nightwing's box is the one from the Kobe 11.

Something that caught my eye in that IG post is how the box is different from the one shown in Nightwing's video on the 8 Protros.

Box shown in IG post is more like the ones used in previous Protros whereas Nightwing's box is the one from the Kobe 11.

wouldn't be surprised if he got fooled. there are fakes of these that could slip through ebay checks since the shoe hasn't even released yet.

Did he show the box label during the video. Could've just been an 11s box lol

NW was transparent that he bought them off eBay with authenticity guaranteed and questioned how could eBay authenticate them already lol

They can’t 😆 it’s a joke. Maybe they’re real maybe they’re not

Back
Top Bottom