THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Screenshot_20230823_104230_Instagram.jpg

Like I said a couple months back, I'm gob to love not getting this shoe.

L. As expected but not too salty, after all, like most of you I was gonna fork over $180 for a shoe I honestly don’t love that was gonna go straight to the hardwood and look like crap in a couple weeks.
On to the next release! Gonna probably be just as limited. I miss 2010-2012 where I got EVERY Kobe I wanted on sale. Hell I used to scoop Kobe 5s from rugged wearhouse for 39.99-$44.99. Couldn’t give them away back then. 8s were more limited but I got most colors under retail with footlocker discounts. Never again I guess.

L. As expected but not too salty, after all, like most of you I was gonna fork over $180 for a shoe I honestly don’t love that was gonna go straight to the hardwood and look like crap in a couple weeks.
On to the next release! Gonna probably be just as limited. I miss 2010-2012 where I got EVERY Kobe I wanted on sale. Hell I used to scoop Kobe 5s from rugged wearhouse for 39.99-$44.99. Couldn’t give them away back then. 8s were more limited but I got most colors under retail with footlocker discounts. Never again I guess.
I miss those days. I never copped Kobes for that low ($40-45) but the FTL birthday coupon was always valid on the launch day so I always paid under retail on day 1.

I miss those days. I never copped Kobes for that low ($40-45) but the FTL birthday coupon was always valid on the launch day so I always paid under retail on day 1.
I don’t remember what the bday coupon was but they were passing out 20-25% off coupons like they were Halloween candy. Easy to find on the web and they gave you a code on the footlocker card that came with your order.

those won't be worth much in a few years if nike doesn't want to give consumers what they want.

people are already moving on, trying and enjoying other brands
haha true story. i still like nike long term though compared to any other athletic brand, it’s a bonus being under 100 right now 😵‍💫

I don’t remember what the bday coupon was but they were passing out 20-25% off coupons like they were Halloween candy. Easy to find on the web and they gave you a code on the footlocker card that came with your order.
I think it was $20 or $25 off $100+. I also miss the FTL rewards. Spend $100, get $10 on your receipt.

Back
Top Bottom