THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I hope you weren't using the venomenoms on the hardwood.... cuz they were met for outdoor hooping to standing the elements
Forgot when these came out but up an old Weartesters review and it said 2016, so I def wasn’t hooping outdoors back then.
IMG_1685.jpeg

The plasticky heel has the fatal design flaw… I think every thing else about the shoe was fine

Forgot when these came out but up an old Weartesters review and it said 2016, so I def wasn’t hooping outdoors back then.
IMG_1685.jpeg

The plasticky heel has the fatal design flaw… I think every thing else about the shoe was fine
Ohh you talking these.... I thought you were referring to the models before the 5s. I have 2 pairs of the 4s... and they were great for outdoors
got both Venom 4 & 5, not great hoop shoes tho
4s were great for outdoors

Does anyone know the difference between 'Nike Kobe 10 Elite Race Car' and the 'Nike Kobe 10 Elite Race Car Milan Exclusive'?
I am looking to buy my first pair of Kobe's and am looking at the Kobe 10 Elite colourways and this one caught my attention.

The PS pairs are trash. 90% of the outsole is just the foam midsole. There's some tiny pieces of rubber at the toe and heel. I wasn't expecting all the tech from the men's pair but they had to cheap out on a rubber outsole?

Back
Top Bottom