THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The only 7 i kept. 20230917_173637.jpg

the only 7 i wanted. ended up with the sharks to hoop in, was one of my favorite models as far as durability goes
I concur. My PDFs started on the hardwood then my first of a few pavement hooping sessions with them was taking them to my Beijing/Seoul Asia trip in April 2013.... hooped at Dongdan Park with the locals(great time). I did clean em up and bring them back to the hardwood after copping through Venomenom 4s in 2014. And they finally separated on me earlier in the year in March.
Screenshot_20230917_221152_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230917_221308_Instagram.jpg

I concur. My PDFs started on the hardwood then my first of a few pavement hooping sessions with them was taking them to my Beijing/Seoul Asia trip in April 2013.... hooped at Dongdan Park with the locals(great time). I did clean em up and bring them back to the hardwood after copping through Venomenom 4s in 2014. And they finally separated on me earlier in the year in March.
Screenshot_20230917_221152_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230917_221308_Instagram.jpg

wow, remember this Ad !!! Welcome to Shanghai nxt time !!!

Well, it finally happened:

IMG_2731 (Custom).JPG
IMG_2732 (Custom).JPG
IMG_2733 (Custom).JPG

IMG_2734 (Custom).JPG

Only wearing these casually and not that often, is there anything beyond picking the right glue and knowing how to apply it when sticking them back together?

I took my seperated 8s to a cobbler. I’ve tried doing repairs like this in the past and results were meh. If you really care about the shoes and want more life, take them to a professional with solid reviews.

I took my seperated 8s to a cobbler. I’ve tried doing repairs like this in the past and results were meh. If you really care about the shoes and want more life, take them to a professional with solid reviews.
How much did a cobbler cost you?

that's awesome! some of those restorers on IG etc charge $200+!

$200?!?! Never mind a half rack, how much for just one rib? :rofl:

But seriously, my pairs didn't need any restoring perse, just that toe separation.

They had been in a storage location with less-than-ideal temperature control. Other than that issue, they are pristine.

IMG_7330.jpeg

My wife got me these as I went back to work for the first time after our first child was born. We’ve been together 7 years and she had never bought me kicks before. First time a pair of kicks made me feel some time of way 😢
Dope!

I saw a dude at the J Balvin 3 release wearing the reverse grinches. Couldn’t tell what size and didn’t ask but his foot was small as hell. And he was rockin dem thangs like he was king 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom