THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Also, as a reminder - if they release the Flyknit low 9s, don’t forget to go half a size up. My ID joints killed my pinky toes. Might have to sell them as they’re not fun to wear.
Yep! It was weird cuz Elite highs I got in an 11 then when I tried to get the University Reds... 11 just wasn't working... so had to do 11.5(same as EMs)

Yep! It was weird cuz Elite highs I got in an 11 then when I tried to get the University Reds... 11 just wasn't working... so had to do 11.5(same as EMs)
Forgot to mention that - I went half a size down in the elite highs because they felt too roomy. So if they actually retro’d all 3, I’d have 3 different sizes. Lol. Nike needs to get their **** together.

F9X9x_ubIAAV8ka.jpg

Are the white/black/reds IDs? Can’t even remember if IVs were on ID
They were., but I missed out or should I say passed. Kobe IV’s were available from GR’s, Team Banks and HOH exclusives for reasonable prices. This black/white/red pair I caught on eBay a year later

Legalities wise , I don't think nike wants to pay royalty on the original artist who designed the og colourways. Making new colourways is cheaper, because they don't need to pay anymore to re use it

Legalities wise , I don't think nike wants to pay royalty on the original artist who designed the og colourways. Making new colourways is cheaper, because they don't need to pay anymore to re use it

They're not retroing the line, they're continuing it, so it's not just going to be old colorway based. It will be like JB, old and unreleased colorways mixed in with new ones.

Back
Top Bottom