THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

91D3E5D2-C2DB-4346-9787-B84655000A21.jpeg

Honestly I know it hasn't been long but these would be a nice protro. Update the cushion and the traction
Real rap, how were these on court. I know they’re super minimalist… that not mess with your mentals ?

With the mass of traffic that'd happen I just can't imagine it even working for most people; the process of signing in, creating a custom colorway and actually checking out in this even higher demand post-Kobe's passing. Then there'd be new conversation about Nike's servers or "Nike needs to make more Kobe's" etc. It wouldn't do anything but piss people off

At the end of the day it's impossible to please everyone, I don't think there is a correct answer for Kobe releases. But a Nike by You for Kobe's would have be done in a whole different way

You think "foot" traffic is a reason why Nike isn't doing NBY for Kobes? That would be the least of their concerns. Nike is rebranding the Kobe brand into something much larger. They didn't re-up the deal just to sell a few Kobes.

“Let everyone else call your idea crazy... just keep going. Don’t stop. Don’t even think about stopping until you get there, and don’t give much thought to where ‘there’ is. Whatever comes, just don’t stop.”
we all need to apply to USC and make the Basketball team, so that we can get the shoes that we want, cheapest option ever, but wait, what about the annual tuition fees :rofl:

Not the cheapest option. But all you need is to "donate" $500K and your teen can be a USC starter without knowing how to play basketball according to Aunt Becky. And probably get a NIL deal in the process. The Kobes would be a freebie.

“Let everyone else call your idea crazy... just keep going. Don’t stop. Don’t even think about stopping until you get there, and don’t give much thought to where ‘there’ is. Whatever comes, just don’t stop.”

Not the cheapest option. But all you need is to "donate" $500K and your teen can be a USC starter without knowing how to play basketball according to Aunt Becky. And probably get a NIL deal in the process. The Kobes would be a freebie.
Aunt Becky 🤣🤣🤣

If one of you snagged those DS 7’s on eBay today, good job. I thought my last second bid was good until I got the outbid notification. Was hoping these would go unnoticed and I could snag some Christmas 7’s for a steal.

Back
Top Bottom