THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Anybody got a closeup on the custom 8’s Haliburton have on tonight?
Screenshot_20231207_194518_Instagram.jpg

07 nba all star game inspired

Yea I just had movement this afternoon. Should be here tomorrow. Seems like they are using a new wearhouse. I don’t think I’ve ever received anything from their Middleton, PA location. Mostly always Memphis and a few times from Indianapolis.
On your SNKRS “We Just Received Your Order” email, what was your estimated arrival date? Mine shows 12/14 and hasn’t had any movement since the label was printed and waiting to be picked up.

On your SNKRS “We Just Received Your Order” email, what was your estimated arrival date? Mine shows 12/14 and hasn’t had any movement since the label was printed and waiting to be picked up.

My initial was actually Wednesday and then it just didn’t move at all. And then today around 5:30 it was finally picked up.

Correct. The limited release (that was not 3x the units of any other Kobe release) sold out in seconds.
Hopefully Nike isn’t hitting her with the okey-doke to keep them super limited.

Nothing sold out in seconds.

A draw and EA are not sell out in seconds.

Previous releases were rumored to 100k.

This release is rumored at 300k.

That would be 3x.

Nothing sold out in seconds.

A draw and EA are not sell out in seconds.

Previous releases were rumored to 100k.

This release is rumored at 300k.

That would be 3x.
There definitely was a “shock drop” that happened on the 28th on Snkrs.. supposedly 40k pairs. Those did go in seconds/minutes.
Plenty should eat on the 15th as 300k is healthy plus boutiques are getting them

There definitely was a “shock drop” that happened on the 28th on Snkrs.. supposedly 40k pairs. Those did go in seconds/minutes.
Plenty should eat on the 15th as 300k is healthy plus boutiques are getting them

It was a draw...they called it a "shock drop" but everyone had 10 minutes to enter and it was random who they selected...a draw...

Any raffles for the reverse grinch’s?

Nike with the quick shipping. Good thing I was home to receive it lol

Interesting tidbit: I just found out that I’m a half-size up on 6s. My Mambacita 6s are TTS like my Chaos 5s and I’ve always felt like the 6s fit more narrow than my 5s. So for the Reverse Grinches I went up .5 and it fits the same as my 5s width-wise lol. No problems lengthwise for both models.

My feet are weird.

912E1E54-6E68-48AC-8F3B-4DEB07E8D953.jpeg

6A6631B7-86D6-4B02-A86C-BD38DC571712.jpeg

Crisis averted. Grinches are in hand. Can’t attach photo as NT said photo is too large.

But the red is more vivid and bright than expected.

Thank you! I can’t get this Feature raffle to work, as usual, but it’s up.

Thank you! I can’t get this Feature raffle to work, as usual, but it’s up.

My pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom