THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Definitely should double the stock of at least the 5s and 6s. People really enjoy those two models the most. Both for casual and to play.

Especially a colorway like this which had a lot of hype.

Shoes moved to 27th now. Either either gonna be a sad Wednesday with all the L's or a good one with some w's. I hope Nike has a ton of jerseys since they had ample time to crank these out in the factories since they first dropped in 2020. Feel bad for the cats who dropped resell in the 500+ range for that jersey

Vanessa isn’t the only one… lol they’re coming for Nightwing too
IMG_2575.jpeg

Hilarious

How does stockx work for these new releases? Do they give people extra time to ship the shoes in?

I ask because it says 4600+ purchases in the last 3 days on stockx, but is that shoes that are already in hand and ready to ship or...?

How does stockx work for these new releases? Do they give people extra time to ship the shoes in?

I ask because it says 4600+ purchases in the last 3 days on stockx, but is that shoes that are already in hand and ready to ship or...?
Resellers adding StockX‘s address as delivery address and Nike warehouse employees adding the printouts to the shoes/ box. Saves the environment by only shipping once, instead of twice.

Just got my Red Mamba/Mambacita sweatshirt…these fit terrible. It’s short, yet wide, and the arm width is billowy. It’s such a weird pattern they use.

Extremely disappointed.
IMG_4616.jpeg

Just got my Red Mamba/Mambacita sweatshirt…these fit terrible. It’s short, yet wide, and the arm width is billowy. It’s such a weird pattern they use.

Extremely disappointed.
IMG_4616.jpeg
Got one of the original batches some years back with the logo off center.

Back
Top Bottom