THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Big fax

My new Snkrs pic
IMG_8015.jpeg

Sad part is my old pic was a pic of wearing China 6s, I thought da snkrs gawds might look out for me if they saw the shozoku sheath smh 🤡
Sad older nike accounts don't get as much love as they should. My account is from 2009 and I remember going on a 7 month no win streak on that account lol.

It still blows my mind that Nike is making Kobe jerseys of all things limited, yet can have Shohei Ohtani join the Dodgers and have his jerseys available for preorder and sell like hot cakes. Just does not make any sense.

Yeah, I don't really understand the shirts and jerseys being limited.

Not only missing 1 eyelit but 2 😂

Deebo said on a podcast that he has extremely stiff ankles and doesn’t need to lace up. Crazy how he hasn’t rolled his ankle that often…

I regret not getting those vipers but they sold out quick
I remember getting a pair. One thing I didn't like about the 8 was the similarity in the colorway designs. I got the Mine Greys, which they also dropped an awesome Megatron Decepticon tee around the time.

Vipers were in outlets.
I don't really remember seeing 8s at the outlet. But if you were able to grab 'em, good on you. I think I got the Detail 9s from an outlet.

Not only missing 1 eyelit but 2 😂

Deebo said on a podcast that he has extremely stiff ankles and doesn’t need to lace up. Crazy how he hasn’t rolled his ankle that often…

Crazier that there isn't lots of vids with his shoes flying off.

The Tee came in and it is made in Egypt, 100% cotton and heavier than the standard “Nike Tee.” I compared it to my other cotton Nike tee shirt.

Back
Top Bottom