THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_1917.jpeg

Saw this via FB group….. smh
Wow lol. Can you share that Facebook group

Was gonna show the image to my wife and just thought with knowing it's been raining out there... that's prob why the tent was put in place 🤷🏾‍♂️(although its supposed to be nice tomorrow)..... but then also works in their favor with keeping it private

Sorry for the continued posts... was supposed to leave this am to go out there but had to call an audible to get things done at the new place. Fortunately didn't have to pay a fee or difference in changing my flight for tomorrow. United gets cool points for today

I'm not surprised at the price of that seat.

When Kobe passed the sales of just about every related to him went crazy.

Folks were selling the program from his memorial and just about anything they gave out during that memorial.

I was one on the hunt for the memorial stuff. No deal was ever struck and eventually stopped looking

Lakers team store doing a Kobe Mitchell & Ness jersey restock tomorrow, didn’t say what time.
Good thing Hibbett Sports held me down a couple years ago. Racked up on a bunch when they were discounted along with adding a promo

Lakers team store doing a Kobe Mitchell & Ness jersey restock tomorrow, didn’t say what time.

Probably 8:24 am Pacific. Not the restock I was hoping for, but who knows if they’ll restock any recent Nike Kobe jerseys online.

Probably 8:24 am Pacific. Not the restock I was hoping for, but who knows if they’ll restock any recent Nike Kobe jerseys online.

It's only at 8:24 AM if you're a Lakers Store VIP. Don't know how or when I joined but they sent info in an e-mail earlier today.

1707368521762.png

I'm not surprised at the price of that seat.

When Kobe passed the sales of just about every related to him went crazy.

Folks were selling the program from his memorial and just about anything they gave out during that memorial.
Yeah, I sold the Dear Basketball letter they gave out at the game where he announced he was retiring. I'm pretty sure I sold it for $350.

Hate on me all you want, it's just a piece of paper. Rather let someone else enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom