THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

You know who was missing in all the Kobe honors? SMH!
The funny thing is for the memorial folks wondered if Lebron was there.... cuz not once was he shown. And as I was watching yesterday I said... is he not here yet again.... or they had already set in stone they weren't gonna put the camera on him

Last edited:
The funny thing is for the memorial folks wondered if Lebron was there.... cuz not once was he shown. And as I was watching yesterday I said... is he not here yet again.... or they had already set in stone they weren't gonna put the camera on him

Some of the team watched from the locker room since there was a game that night

IMG_2002.jpeg

Do you guys like the hoodie from January or the one from February/last week?
I do wish there was some stiching instead of just heat pressed material on them.

The one from Jan feels slightly better it seems with the heat pressed stuff on it but the Feb design is really nice in person

Do you guys like the hoodie from January or the one from February/last week?
I do wish there was some stiching instead of just heat pressed material on them.

The one from Jan feels slightly better it seems with the heat pressed stuff on it but the Feb design is really nice in person
I believe they’re both same material just heat pressed basic Nike hoodies

Finally added to the collection. 5s are probably my favorite silhouette.
I never cared for these when they originally dropped but after getting my hands on a pair, they're not that bad. I think they need a lace swap (not sure what color is best) but they remind me of a cousin or step-sibling of the Chaos colorway.

I never cared for these when they originally dropped but after getting my hands on a pair, they're not that bad. I think they need a lace swap (not sure what color is best) but they remind me of a cousin or step-sibling of the Chaos colorway.
Definitely thought about a lace swap. Still need the Chaos pair as well. This pair just gave me like a “what the Kobe” type of vibe on it so I was always a fan of it.

Pretty sure a seller on GOAT is trying to push the prices up for my size :rofl:

(example numbers)
I put down 100, refresh the page in 5min and there's another top offer of 101, I change it to 105 and another top off to 106. I remove mine, they remove theirs.

As shoes have come in, prices have dropped a lot, but these sellers still want last weeks prices.

Back
Top Bottom