THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Hooping in an nba game in AF1 lows is one of the wildest shoe choices ever lol

I know there’s been some crazy ones, but it’s up there

Thabo in air max 90s as his every game shoe is next level though. I read an article where he said after his unfortunate injury nothing felt right except am90s. Idk, just crazy to me though.

Dodgers colors? Nice!

I'm going to say more like Duke colors. Remember, they're a Nike Kobe school now. It was also his college choice before he opted to go to the NBA in 1996. I feel this one falls in line with the previous Kobe shoes that were Duke-themed.

I'm going to say more like Duke colors. Remember, they're a Nike Kobe school now. It was also his college choice before he opted to go to the NBA in 1996. I feel this one falls in line with the previous Kobe shoes that were Duke-themed.
So Kobe saying he would've went to UNC was just him trolling or nah?

I can't recall if he ever acknowledged that UNC was a school of his choice. But I do recall he was highly recruited by a good amount of big name schools. I know UCLA tried to recruit him.

I do recall he acknowledged Duke was his top choice. I believe he also tried to influence the Lakers to hire Coach K during the 2000s when the head coach position was open based on his affinity for him.

I can't recall if he ever acknowledged that UNC was a school of his choice. But I do recall he was highly recruited by a good amount of big name schools. I know UCLA tried to recruit him.

I do recall he acknowledged Duke was his top choice. I believe he also tried to influence the Lakers to hire Coach K during the 2000s when the head coach position was open based on his affinity for him.

Never knew the correct amount of seriousness to take with these articles, but it made for some good reads at the time.

Last edited:
Hooping in an nba game in AF1 lows is one of the wildest shoe choices ever lol

I know there’s been some crazy ones, but it’s up there

Thabo in air max 90s as his every game shoe is next level though. I read an article where he said after his unfortunate injury nothing felt right except am90s. Idk, just crazy to me though.
Yea the AM 90s take top cake

Got the kobe hoodies from ndc. Graphics could've been better and clearer. Looks like it was printed from an inkless thermal printer or something.

Clark broke the record wearing the Bruce's
GGbBbpGWUAAETLn.jpeg

Definitely thought about a lace swap. Still need the Chaos pair as well. This pair just gave me like a “what the Kobe” type of vibe on it so I was always a fan of it.
My only complaint is the sail/sand midsole is boring. They already went mismatch with everything else, why not do something more exciting with the midsole?

I'm too lazy to get off my couch to take better pics.

Attachments

• tempImage9Yebw2.png
    tempImage9Yebw2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
  • tempImage07Fm52.png
    tempImage07Fm52.png
    2 MB · Views: 406

It's gone back and forth between Carolina and dook

He said UNC because that's where Vince was and he wanted the competition. Seems odd, but Eddie Jones didn't scare him off. Could have been him just talking. 🤷‍♂️

Got my hoodies in. Got 2 greys from Nike, and the black from FTL. Standard $70 hoodie, not like higher quality champs/kith/supreme etc, but they also don’t cost $160 each

I like the design on them and will rock them often

Matchy matchy! 🐍
IMG_5742.jpeg
IMG_5740.jpeg
IMG_5741.jpeg
i NEED those black SWEATER in my life,,where did you cop those??

Back
Top Bottom