THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1708219952090.png

Can’t recall if it’s been brought up, but anyone else’s statue unveiling hoodie run kinda tight? I usually wear medium in most things, but I was surprised at how tight this thing was. Arm length was perfect, but definitely snug on the body.

They’ve released the 09-10 jersey before so what’s limited about it? I feel like M&N jerseys sit because of the high price point

I have only ever owned one pair of Kobe's. That was a 10 which I purchased last year off ebay. Anyone know if there are any plans to release the 10?

Can’t recall if it’s been brought up, but anyone else’s statue unveiling hoodie run kinda tight? I usually wear medium in most things, but I was surprised at how tight this thing was. Arm length was perfect, but definitely snug on the body.
Just opened my MED up. Yeah these still fit on the slim side right out of the bag. I figured they would be more roomier and baggy since that seems to be the fit right now.

Back
Top Bottom