THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

244CAFF2-D204-4A91-8A27-2E8B4F5CC5C9.jpeg
475DC273-3C35-47E3-A6E4-E41EC7023596.jpeg

thinking of paying resell on these after seeing pics smh..can anyone say whether they're tts like the rest of the kobe line?

Yall be surprised in a good way...I usually have a hard time finding a perfect fit pair..usually i’d ask to try a couple pairs but supposedly they only 1 size 13...so i bought n tried them on while my daughter was playing with the kiddie rides..n ill tell u..very happy out the box..very comfy n surprisingly bouncy...but that me..im 5’10 n about 220...take it for wat its worth...hope every copped that wanted em.....for me these make up for the last 2 ad’s lol

Yall be surprised in a good way...I usually have a hard time finding a perfect fit pair..usually i’d ask to try a couple pairs but supposedly they only 1 size 13...so i bought n tried them on while my daughter was playing with the kiddie rides..n ill tell u..very happy out the box..very comfy n surprisingly bouncy...but that me..im 5’10 n about 220...take it for wat its worth...hope every copped that wanted em.....for me these make up for the last 2 ad’s lol
How is it in terms of width?

A lil snug for me for the right foot...its a tad bigger than my left foot but perfect for me not like how some kyries are super snug on me...
It looks n feels that the forefoot is a lil wider but feels right...not sure if that makes sense lol
Thanks for the input y'all. Yeah Kyries are a bit snug but I can fit those after break in. I'm super excited for these. Need these for my open gyms on thursdays hahaha.

Call 34th St HoH and they happened to have my size 8 for their last pair. Have to sacrifice my lunch break to go get it.

Was able to get a pair off SNKRS this morning. Looking forward to getting them in and trying them out.

Tts and fits perfectly for me. Curious what happens with the forefoot if tbe nylon like material gets wet. I assume it will seep through.
Test it out to see if it's porous, man lol. I'll be strictly playing with these indoor only and will be switching to slides whenever I leave the gym haha so waterproof doesn't matter to me.

Need sizing help before I pull the trigger?

My Sizing for Kobe 11, kd 9, CE 2017 - 9.5

Kobe 9 and Curry 4 - size 10

Took some shots earlier today, glad I was able to cop at my local Foot Locker HOH - nice seeing you again Duke4005

Thought I'd share some shots.....hope everyone got their pairs who wanted them...

Kobe AD-7.jpg

Kobe AD-5.jpg

Kobe AD-9.jpg

Kobe AD-13.jpg

Kobe AD-14.jpg

Kobe AD-24.jpg

Kobe AD-26.jpg

Kobe AD-28.jpg

Kobe AD-29.jpg

So ******* fire.

Back
Top Bottom