THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

5ED6E514-CAB7-4FEA-B95C-2B3E3C07DBAC.jpeg
stangnhoops stangnhoops

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't get the reference but I also don't understand most of the slang used in here or online. :lol:

Still want a pair for a odd reason.

Likewise. I had a chance when eastbay had that 25% and 20% discount but I couldn't decide on a color....

The Kobes I have/had are the Kobe VI Blackout, Kobe 8 Milk Snake and Kobe X Purple.
Wished I could've gotten more but broke college student does make it tough.

I've been busy with stuff and not following the Kobe line for awhile now, but can someone get me up to speed on the Kobe AD Exodus? Is this the current flagship model for Kobe's line? What happened to the AD NXT 360? That shoe seemed to be getting some buzz and now it seems discontinued already? Fill me in

^ Think of the Kobe line now basically runs two ways.

Kobe AD - All around team shoe, hyperdunk style approach, basic tech, lower price point.

Kobe AD NXT - More of a sig shoe approach, more drastic designs, newest tech and innovation etc.

Notice that when an AD comes out, an NXT comes out not long after.

I’m ready for more protros
I mean they claimed the IV should be releasing but since the news came out, no other color ways or dates have been mentioned :smh:

hope more concrete info drops especially if a V is on the way

Will cop the IV tho but would love if they released the inline color way

I mean they claimed the IV should be releasing but since the news came out, no other color ways or dates have been mentioned :smh:

hope more concrete info drops especially if a V is on the way

Will cop the IV tho but would love if they released the inline color way
The 1’s releases were near perfect so I’d think so

Back
Top Bottom