THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

lol, i told my friend i copped a pair of AD mids for cheap and he was really surprised, then he realized i was talking about the first AD mids not the second AD mids. i refer to the 360 as pool shoes, and the new ADs, well, the new ADs.

lol only one Kobe a.d. mid model

Wore my Protro's for the first time and this happened. I know I am being picky but it's a huge eye sore on such a dope shoe. Any recommendations on how to fix/minimize?

Attachments

• 20181226_132822.jpg
    20181226_132822.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20181226_132755.jpg
    20181226_132755.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20181226_132803.jpg
    20181226_132803.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20181226_132816.jpg
    20181226_132816.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 53
Wore my Protro's for the first time and this happened. I know I am being picky but it's a huge eye sore on such a dope shoe. Any recommendations on how to fix/minimize?

That sucks. I remember that happened to my Air Penny 1 Retros in high school the first time I wore them. Somehow a chunk of phylon just scraped off while walking. They became my ball shoes after. You can try lightly sanding and angelus paint or you can just ball in them. Either way, that just happens to that shoe with wear.

i wonder if you can heat up that area a little bit with a lighter of some sort and then push them back together and smooth it out before it cools down and hardens, since any kind of cutting or shaving will require you to find matching paint to paint it unless that whole lateral part of the outsole is purple to begin with?

Finally got around to copping the all black 360 NXT AD. I haven’t tried the exodus pair yet, but based on aesthetics and utilized tech I’m not sure why Nike pushed the exodus over the AD. Perhaps pricing?

Which ones are you talking about? Haven’t been keeping up with releases for a few years, so I’m behind.

happened on the OG's too

remember it happening on my ASG

Yea I have no idea. I went and tried on a laker pair before I bought them for sizing purposes, and trying them on I was blown away. I honestly can’t think of anything.

YO do y’all have an educated guess on how long I’ll be Able to ID the exodus? I really want to make my one piece luffy shoes but there’s a lot of good air maxes coming out in January I don’t wanna miss either

Did your iDs really get delivered in 2-3 months from the order date? The ETA for mine is in mid February...

Back
Top Bottom