THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Mine was $15.94 for shipping and I had a total of six items. Thinking about placing another order for two hoodies for my wife and daughter and the showtime hoodie for myself. That comes out to $9.97 shipping. After you hit "place order" it will show you the total for shipping and tax before you make your payment. You can hit "cancel order" to not go through with your purchase.

thank you!

Patches came in today
85F21D50-3029-4131-A3B0-DFD040A15E38.jpeg

A lot of my other things are starting to come in too. Some I already had, some I’m still waiting on. I’m going to put one of these patches on my authentic Lebron jersey soon!
CB6795CF-4049-4AD5-A5D5-414940009FDD.jpeg

Blue the Great is known for his use of mummy wrap. That’s an artist doing a homage to his favorite player using his own touch.
As for the gear it is sold out now.
Y’all should see what this “fashion designer” did if you take issue with Blue but to each their own 💛💜

Blue the Great is known for his use of mummy wrap. That’s an artist doing a homage to his favorite player using his own touch.
As for the gear it is sold out now.
Y’all should see what this “fashion designer” did if you take issue with Blue but to each their own 💛💜

Didn't know that was his thing. I honestly didn't know about Blue the Great until the Jordan 1 Mid collab.

Patches came in today
85F21D50-3029-4131-A3B0-DFD040A15E38.jpeg

A lot of my other things are starting to come in too. Some I already had, some I’m still waiting on. I’m going to put one of these patches on my authentic Lebron jersey soon!
CB6795CF-4049-4AD5-A5D5-414940009FDD.jpeg

you need the LA Times Kobe magazine. It’s the best one by far.

Dont ball but run boxing drills in them still to this day every so often and have held up great. Durable as hell and still feel great, if youve got your eyes on a well maintained or especially DS pair your golden. If anything you may need a little adhesive but that would be about it.

I tend to disagree with this. I've had DS pairs separate on me multiple occasions playing ball. I find that the shoes that I wore from the jump, back when they released, and played in more consistently have held up better. Anyone else notice this?

I tend to disagree with this. I've had DS pairs separate on me multiple occasions playing ball. I find that the shoes that I wore from the jump, back when they released, and played in more consistently have held up better. Anyone else notice this?

Yes, you can wear a pair for many year and they’ll be great.

If you get a DS pair that’s years old and yes it’ll separate.

the big stage milky translucent soles really aged well with the shoe IMO.

Maybe the lakers cw with the clear soles will yellow and compliment the shoe well later on lol

Back
Top Bottom