THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

i had my kobes up on ebay for like a month with 6 watchers. it jumped to 22 watchers today and just sold

Wore these
ADBB4C1C-EBBF-44F1-ACF2-B7A19B1CC752.jpeg
To hoop in these
F712C57B-C74A-443D-A269-1C57F3BEF5E2.jpeg
89DC0BB9-D223-4D40-B906-E6EFBAB6CE78.jpeg
I’ll be wearing Kobes one way or another for the next 24 days. Sad ****ing day.:emoji_frowning2:

i had a pair sell on eBay too but I think I’m gonna cancel because dude seems to be a reseller. **** that guy! I’ve had perfect feedback since’06 and I don’t give a **** if dude negs me.
i really hope we get sulfur 8 retros one day

I heard the news and I didn’t think for a second about my listings. All of a sudden anything Kobe related I had sold.

same. I’m looking back at all the Kobe stuff I sold the last couple months and I’m devastated. I have 16 pairs left, and yet it’s not enough. I’ll never sell another Kobe again. I sold my size 11 chaos to buy a 11.5 later on. Guess that’s not happening based on the prices out there. So sad that people would take advantage of someone’s death to profit off of it

same. I’m looking back at all the Kobe stuff I sold the last couple months and I’m devastated. I have 16 pairs left, and yet it’s not enough. I’ll never sell another Kobe again. I sold my size 11 chaos to buy a 11.5 later on. Guess that’s not happening based on the prices out there. So sad that people would take advantage of someone’s death to profit off of it
I will always look to sell my older kobes because they wont be wearable forever and i dont like keeping shoes if they arent wearable. I’m surprised my V’s are holding up well except for the ashy rubber outsoles

I’m looking at eBay for the hell of it, there’s an Undft Protro 4 pack that was high $700 this morning and now it’s $2000 🤣

Anyone find it weird that they named a Kobe VI colorway the “helicopter’s” now? Just too ironic. It’s one of my favorite Kobe colorways too

To piggyback, how about the 11 “Eulogy”. Also my favorite color way of the 11s. Crazy man

Found DS Eulogy’s at a local spot. Either wait for them to open on the AM or pay an extra $35 online and secure them. Only thing is I have to wait for shipping.

just gonna head over in the AM at open

My fav Kobe model

Same here!

I’ve been searching the style code of the easters and eulogys all day hoping to find a decent pair. Someone just posted Easters NWOB for $170. I couldn’t pass on it.

I’m extremely frugal these days and don’t spend on sneakers anymore for the most part. But I can’t let these get away. My first pair of 11s and hopefully the eulogy’s will happen tomorrow!

It's been many years since I was active on NT, but damn I remember the memories of trying to cop the kicks of my favorite athlete of all time and discussing it all here. My brother grew up with Jordan, I grew up with Kobe. I remember trying to cop mambacurial 8s and how I struck out or talking about how crazy the 9 highs looked and how Nike dropped the HTM 9 lows in Milan. God it's been so long but I remember it like it was yesterday. I cried today for somebody I never met but yet they made me who I am today. I'm gonna be hella corny and say that life is unpredictable fam, you're here today and you're gone today. There are no guarantees in life homies... Hug your loved ones NT... Vanessa didn't deserve this :frown:

Back
Top Bottom